Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old October 18th, 2011, 10:54 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Not complaining, but I have gotten negrepped in this thread for things that the first post of the thread says is ok. If you are going to answer questions in the question dump please read the first page as not to misunderstand the "rules" to this thread. Thank you.
(a) You are complaining and (b) the OP is not in charge.

Carry on.
Sorry, I'm home schooled and a little behind on internet slang. What is a OP? And sorry I am not trying to complain I'm just trying to raise awareness that there is a first post which explains the purpose of this thread. Sorry.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 18th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Quote:
What is a OP?
OP = Original post(er). Used to refer to the creator of the thread. TC (thread creator) is also used, though less commonly. I'm not sure if there are any other ones.
Old October 18th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

OP = Original Post or Original Poster (depending on context)

'd by mere seconds

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 18th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Not complaining, but I have gotten negrepped in this thread for things that the first post of the thread says is ok. If you are going to answer questions in the question dump please read the first page as not to misunderstand the "rules" to this thread. Thank you.

Carry on.

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dad_Scaper again.
Old October 18th, 2011, 11:48 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Hey! You've negrepped me twice in the last week!

Don't lie to these people, Rev.

If that was true you'd be in the red, D_S. The Rev hits hard.
Old October 19th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by sieberthana View Post
I just started this game.. is there anyway someone can help me out!! My directions got distroyed by my ferret, and now I'v got the game pieces out and no instructions, and I've never played before! Please help me !!!
You can get all the rules here. In order to be able to play the basic game any of the master sets rules should work, like Swarm of the Marro. You probably have either that master set or Battle for the Underdark (this file is 47 MB).

PS Personally I hate funky colors and italics. I'm an old man and have a hard enough time reading the plain text.
Old October 19th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Not true, Dad_Scaper. I insulted you once and I dismissed you once, but I did not negrep you until now.
Old October 19th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:

Not true, Dad_Scaper. I insulted you once and I dismissed you once, but I did not negrep you until now.
He negrepped me into a newt!

I got better...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Carry on.

Sorry, I'm home schooled and a little behind on internet slang. What is a OP? And sorry I am not trying to complain I'm just trying to raise awareness that there is a first post which explains the purpose of this thread. Sorry.
No need to go over what OP means again. However, the OP is not in charge refers to the fact that whoever creates a thread does not dictate site policy. Starting a thread, and stating that you will not get neg-rep for posting in it, in no way guarantees that you will not be neg-repped for posting something in it. There are no Get Out Of Jail Free cards here like that.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 19th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:

Ouch!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 19th, 2011, 08:50 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

HEROSCAPERS:

WHERE EVERYTHING'S MADE UP
AND THE REP DOESN'T MATTER

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old October 21st, 2011, 12:19 AM

ProfitOfDoom is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I had a question about figure's base's not fitting through some area's while moving. I read in the rule book about figure's being too large to fit under a bridge,or being able to fit on the hex area's due to a wall or something blocking it from sitting there.
But we played yesterday and built a map from the ROTV book "I forget what it's called" But it had 2 tall stack's and 1 hex space in the middle,But the base of a regular figure wouldn't fit between the stack's being able to move through it. It had nothing to do with the actual figure it was just the single base.
So would you just place him on the hex he should have moved to as he went through it,Or since it didn't fit through would you say he could not travel that route?
Old October 21st, 2011, 12:27 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Did the figure have a D3 Large base, or was it DW9K? Thats the only reason I can think of...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's