Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 2nd, 2010, 12:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
C3G Battleplan - A Call for Help!

Hey guys, in order for us to get C3G on the excellent Battleplan program, we need people with time and energy to help out by filling out this form. Basically, the form needs to be filled out once for both figures, so if you could sign up in this thread for whatever figures you want to fill it out for and then go back and edit your own sign up sheet with which figures are done each time you do them, that should help us from having any redundant efforts!
In order to expedite the process, I'm adding the links to each of the books we need this done for, in alphabetical order.
Make sure to post the correct entry for Planet, ignore the basic side info as there is none, and make sure to enter Super Strength as a power like so!

Super Strength
*** is not affected by Falling and Major Falling. *** is still affected by Extreme Falling. *** also ignores any special powers that give automatic shields to Destructible Objects.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; December 15th, 2010 at 11:39 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 12:24 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Battleplan - A Call for Help!

What should we put for Basic side, and I'm glad to do Deadpool and Green Goblin.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old October 2nd, 2010, 12:34 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Leave the basic side blank. I'll put a star by anything that's claimed.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:08 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have to write his planet, should I just do Earth for both of them?

Riddler
Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:12 AM

Yes.

Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:12 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

And for Wave for Deadpool I put;

Brave and the Bold (C3G Wave 2)

Riddler
Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:15 AM

Yep.

Old October 2nd, 2010, 09:39 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I entered the data for 5th Precinct Beat Cops. You should probably look it over and see if I entered it correctly.

Oddly, there wasn't a space to enter the name of the unit. I'm also not sure what you meant by both figures.

If I did everything correctly, I might be able to do some more of these.

Also, on planet... I know Superman was from Krypton. Should I put Krypton for planet? I might have to check Wikipedia for other planet names if this is the case.

Finally, I linked the card to the figure card instead of the comic, since that is the standard.

Last edited by davidlhsl; October 2nd, 2010 at 09:46 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:00 PM

Yes, Superman's planet should be listed as Krypton. And wikipedia is a great place to look.
Good point on figure cards - hopefully that's what others all post.

Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

There is no place to list Superstrength, unless that counts as the 4th power.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:34 PM

It should probably be listed as a power then, yeah. Does that require power text? If so, we'll have to track down the official rulebook write up on Super Strength.

Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It should probably be listed as a power then, yeah. Does that require power text? If so, we'll have to track down the official rulebook write up on Super Strength.
Yes it requires power text. And I don't have the Marvel Rulebook or I would type it up here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy