Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old February 24th, 2008, 01:34 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariealaviator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog05
I really enjoed reading the battles, but is there gong to be more of them?
if not then I'm on the verge of posting my own (the pics are still downloading at phototbucket.com)
Wait! You must ask the creator of the thread to post it there, unless you're starting your own!
I'm starting my own. As of now the only einar units are a few ninjas, so it is not related to einar vs. utgar (It might be called the Wild west of Vallhala)
I'm not sure if I should post in you thread so I just want to say here that I look forward to reading more of your battles. The pics are great and the story line has a good begining. Good work
go ahead post. I thought no one had read it
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:34 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariealaviator
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog05
I really enjoed reading the battles, but is there gong to be more of them?
if not then I'm on the verge of posting my own (the pics are still downloading at phototbucket.com)
Wait! You must ask the creator of the thread to post it there, unless you're starting your own!
I'm starting my own. As of now the only einar units are a few ninjas, so it is not related to einar vs. utgar (It might be called the Wild west of Vallhala)
I'm not sure if I should post in you thread so I just want to say here that I look forward to reading more of your battles. The pics are great and the story line has a good begining. Good work
go ahead post. I thought no one had read it
That's cool! Nice work! Good Pics!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old April 13th, 2008, 01:41 PM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Einar vs. Utgar(Disscussion Thread)

Well everyone this new site has me whacked out and I probably won't be able to do more of this. With the site being changes and heroscape products not readily availiable this could be the end of Einar vs. Utgar.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old April 13th, 2008, 09:32 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Don't end it! With some work, you can figure out the site. Your work is too good to be lost!
Old April 13th, 2008, 09:42 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation

ya, I loved the war for marr (even though I never found out the ending) and einar and utgar is almost as great. you cant get this far and just give up!

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old April 14th, 2008, 04:33 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker

End it! I understand, I think you should end it. Don't drag it out, or soon everyone will just forget about it.
Old April 14th, 2008, 07:05 PM
All growed up

Hmmm...maybe do one climactic battle and then you can end it. Still, I'm guna miss this.
Old April 14th, 2008, 08:21 PM

I would keep it going but non-site supporters have limited privelages. I don't think that they can post pictures.

Old April 15th, 2008, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariealaviator View Post
I would keep it going but non-site supporters have limited privelages. I don't think that they can post pictures.
That's what I thought. I thought my map thread couldn't go up, but then I learned if you go to your profile and scroll down to group membership, click on the 'contributors' and join it. You'll have a limited privelage to post pics.
Old April 15th, 2008, 05:09 PM
All growed up

I can post pics...THis Has been a pic check.

Last edited by Einar's puppy; April 15th, 2008 at 05:18 PM. Reason: more pics for check
Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:14 PM

Exclamation Re: Einar vs. Utgar(Disscussion Thread)

Well faithful fans of Einar vs. Utgar, you may soon get what you all have been waiting so patiently for. With only 10 1/2 days left in my school year I will soon have time for this again. Tommorrow I will most likely have the first battle of chapter II up to see if it works. If it does work and I am able to post my battle pics, then I will be back in buisiness. Thank you all for being so patient and understanding with me and I hope you will all enjoy the action packed second installment of Einar vs. Utgar!!!

Old June 1st, 2008, 02:09 PM

Sorry everyone that this battle took way longer than expected to post. I lost my adapter cable but found out that I only need my picture card. In the process of looking for cable I lost the notes I took so the report may be a little off. The good news is that it is now much easier to post battles now so I will be able to do them more often.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports