Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: Yes, I can attend. Best day is:
July 11th (Sat) 0 0%
July 18th (Sat) 6 75.00%
July 25th (Sat) 2 25.00%
How about August : ( 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 15th, 2015, 07:11 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Portland OR - casual game day

Here is the other map I'll be bringing . . .

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=608
Old July 16th, 2015, 01:22 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Looks like we will have 8 Maps which I think is just right:

1. Frosthaven … obfuscatedhippo
2. Maze of Ruins … obfuscatedhippo
3. Forsaken Swamp … obfuscatedhippo
4. Into the Shades … nomad
5. Warden … dysole
6. Tainted Paradise … White_Q_Knight
7. Wannok Valley … nomad (3-player)
8. Cross Trails … master of disaster (2 or 4 player)

Nomad is also bringing along the Arena of the Planeswalker game so we can demo that either on the paper maps it comes with our on Heroscape maps (the rules are the same).

We'll have about 10 pre-made armies as well featuring our Northwest Customs that folks are welcome to give a whirl!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49331
Old July 16th, 2015, 01:11 PM

Final map assembly (then dis-assembly tonight) .. so if anyone needs to borrow figures, etc. please let me know before 10am on Friday.

Currently in tow:

WQK:
Deathknights x3
Skull Demon x3

NS:
Sir Hawthorne
Dumutef Guard
Old July 16th, 2015, 01:32 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Actually @obfuscatedhippo I don't need Dumutef anymore. I thought I needed the extra card but I forgot I only need one because he's a Common Hero, not uncommon
Still need Hawthorne though.

Thanks.
Old July 18th, 2015, 12:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Gonna be there not exactly at noon but it sounds like because it's casual that's not so much of a problem. Anyways, looking forward to this.

~Dysole, ideating
Old July 19th, 2015, 03:45 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
I was going to ask if anybody could bring some Death Knights, Skull Demons and Gorrillatroopers? I have yet to try these guys out and would like to give them a try. Can't wait to get some scape in with you guys I can't believe I haven't been to an event all year.��
Bummer wish I'd seen this I had gorillas with me.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 19th, 2015, 07:06 PM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart
Smile Re: Portland OR - casual game day

Thanks for all the work @obfuscatedhippo ! It was a lot of fun and the youngsters had a great time. I really liked that last army that was put together by one of you with commander "Keelix'? That last map Nomad and I played on was also very good, I'd consider it worthy of BoV review if the custom mini marro hives were allowed. It'd be nice if something like that was approved in the C3V and made official(unofficially) .

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old July 20th, 2015, 11:49 AM

Well our casual game day developed into a BIG turn-out with 14+ players!! Thanks to Dysole for hauling his box of terrain so we could build another map .. and thanks to the other folks that brought maps for our games.

I only snuck in a few games - though my favorite was my first match of the day against Ninja Status. Sacred Band vs Orcs with Bramcephys. I rolled some awesome 3-shield defense rolls and held the Attack glyph for a long stretch. It looks like I was rolling to victory when Bramcephys was resurrected for a vicious 7 skull swing at Eltahale via the Revenant's Tome that dropped her from mint condition to 1 life. The Greeks held on but it was a fun match.

Akumaken was my MVP in the 3-player battle with lots of counter-strike and soul-markers working well against the Warforged and Minotaurs. After being stabbed in the back by Otonashi he eventually fell but not before terrorizing my opponent's (as he should). The Zettian Deathwings were hit & miss. I whiffed on a 5-attack detonate that could have demolished 3 War-Forged but later rolled 5/5 to blow up two Minotaurs.

Piper and I had a duel of Ornak and Orcs vs Shurrak and Moltenclaw. Shurrak quickly decapitated Ornak after Gruts surround the big giant. I tested out the War-Troll who didn't see much action but he is definitely under-costed.

I played two games of Arena of the Planeswalker and helped coach several others. Interesting game - needs some more testing (and an expansion) but I was glad that folks got a chance to give it a whirl.

Thanks again! and I hope we can get more action going in September and October!

Peace,
*Kai
Old July 20th, 2015, 02:10 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

It was nice to see everyone again. I rarely get to play any HeroScape that isn't online anymore so this was fun.

Here are a few photos I took of some battles, if anyone's interested
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for organizing, Kai.

~NS

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events