Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 9th, 2011, 11:10 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!
Re: GenCon 2011 Results

Mass props to ZBeeblebrox for that photo and yes I am that short in real life. One of us will have to break out and get that 3rd win....

Grenade lobbyist
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:49 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I've confirmed that Mezrath is the guy who was playing Nilf+GSWx2+Raelin+AE in the main event, who lost to Kaboomboomboom in the round of 16. He has no posts, which was screwing up my searches, but that is his HSer id.

We'll probably have to wait for full results to get the name of the guy playing Axegrinders, as I'm almost positive that he's not on Heroscapers.

Dragonmaster384's dad is also known as "David K"; he made day 2 with Romans in 2009.

Last edited by dok; August 9th, 2011 at 11:54 AM.
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:02 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Does this help?

Old August 9th, 2011, 12:13 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

EDIT: all sorted out now.

Also, now I know that if I had lost my final match, I would have finished tied for 17th. That would have really sucked. (tom would have been happy, though...)

Last edited by dok; August 9th, 2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:58 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh, man - so close to having one of the MARS guys in day 2.
Old August 9th, 2011, 01:04 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Does this help?

Wow...look who is sporting the highest SOS! No wonder I couldn't squeak in with Knights, Vikings, Krav.

Settling in here guys. Just got back from the Dr for that third eye. (I appreciate not seeing pics of it!) I can post results and stuff in text form from all the events; just catching up, first.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 9th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Scott S. is Worsely.

Old August 9th, 2011, 01:25 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
We'll probably have to wait for full results to get the name of the guy playing Axegrinders, as I'm almost positive that he's not on Heroscapers.
John Goodhand was playing the Axegrinders army. He is known as Johngee on the site. He mostly posts in our local event threads so he may not be recognizable on the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Oh, man - so close to having one of the MARS guys in day 2.
See above! Johngee represented for us on day 2. Unfortunately I think he was matched up with Spiderpoison in the first round and was stopped there.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old August 9th, 2011, 02:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Turkeyclubsamich is David Ellin****.

I will have to post my tournament report when I have more time. But as always, I remember the close games more than anything. In one of the championship games it was down to Isamu vs. Isamu. And then there was this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
I placed third in 3 pack draft. And Lefton4ya was fourth I believe. (Fun fact: He and Juniour had a draw in one round by lava field wounds on their last figures simultaneously.)
Old August 9th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm 27th!
Old August 9th, 2011, 03:17 PM

OK, so top 16 was:
  1. scaper dude 5-0 (4x Phantom Knights, Raelin, Fen Hydra, Marcu)
  2. Hendal 5-0 (7x Stingers, Raelin)
  3. Rollitontop 4-1 (4x 10th Foot, Zelrig, Isamu)
  4. KaBoomboomBoom 4-1 (6x 4th Mass, Samuel Brown)
  5. Johngee 4-1 (Axegrinder build - Axegrindersx3+Mogrimm+Migol+Darrak??)
  6. Worseley 4-1 (3x Knights, Gilbert, Nilfheim)
  7. spider_poison 4-1 (3x Glads, 2x Blasts, Raelin, 2x Black Wyrmling)
  8. lonewolf 4-1 (2x Glads, 2x Blasts, 2x Phantom Knights, Raelin)
  9. dok 4-1 (Tork-Kul-Na, 3x Nagrubs, Raelin, KMA, Otonashi)
  10. Mr. Infidel 4-1 (3x Deathreavers, Nilfheim, Cyprien, Sonya)
  11. Mezrath 4-1 (Nilfheim, Raelin, 2x Greenscales, Airborne Elite)
  12. ManTrainChooChoo 4-1 (4x Heavies, Raelin, Grimnak, Marcu)
  13. nicktheant 4-1 (Nilfheim, 5x Stingers, Isamu)
  14. TurkeyClubSamich 4-1 (4x Warforged, Raelin, KMA)
  15. Raider30 3-2 (2x 10th Foot, 3x Romans, Marcus, NGS, Isamu)
  16. Tiny Timmy 3-2 (6x Drones, Cyprien, Sonya)
Old August 9th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hmmm, I guess reverse the whip only affected the Q9 and rat armies. Most of the other strong builds were represented. Mad props to Tiny Timmy for getting in with a Drone army, that is freaking awesome, well done. TCS with the Warforged is also pretty impressive. I wonder how many 'tron builds he faced? Glads are a tough match for the mighty Warforged. More grats to all.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con