Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 24th, 2010, 05:27 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Re: 6 NEW CUSTOM FIGS - Help Tweak & Cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
DARRK TRAVLR the DROW STALKER
Spoiler Alert!

This guy is very much a niche figure. Unless you're facing a very drow-heavy army most of his specials won't see much use. Concan has similiar base stats, plus flying at only 80. I'd say 90 would be fair for Darrk.

I do have a questions about Drow Strike-can you only attack one additional figure per turn, or if you second attack kils a drow, can you move and attack a third time, then a fourth, etc.?
You can only attack one additional Drow figure.

Quote:
XEVANA the DISPLACER
Spoiler Alert!

Points look good here, too. She'd be good to use to try to pull your heroes out of engagement, but otherwise I don't see too many OMs going on her.
I think you're still missing her power. The idea is to move Drow figures, (already adjacent to her), 4 spaces AWAY. Unlike Emirroon who pulls Elves adjacent to him, Xevana can potentially place her comrades atop castle walls, on height, adjacent to an approaching baddie / ranged unit, etc. The question is, is the d20 roll-scale too much of a gamble to be worth the points?

Quote:
DEVON THUNDERTUSK
Spoiler Alert!

I like that he brings a Special Attack to the Dwarves, but with only 2 dice it's a little toothless. I definitely wouldn't spend more on this guy than Mogrimm. Maybe 110, putting him even with Migol, would be better.
Ok. Fair enough. I was thinking something similar, (with regards to the SA). How about altering the Hog Wild SA to an attack of 3, and specifying that he must be unengaged at the start of the turn to be able to use it? 130?

Quote:
VIPERIAN SPITTING SLUG
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
Quote:
Without playtesting this guy will be hard to price, since he has the potentially very powerful ability to attack before moving, combined with range (Run away! Run away! ). 130 looks like a good place to start, though.

Just to clarify, is he only allowed to attack once before moving and once after moving? Or can he opt to attack twice then move, or move then attack twice?
He may attack once before moving and once after moving. My only concern is that with such a limited range of 4, the pre-move attack may be wasted more often than not. To keep the price at 130, I'm thinking about boosting the range and defense to 5. (?)

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards