Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 19th, 2024, 12:18 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX

I would be inclined to agree; this is official, and there isn't a concern of Renegade failing in a similar fashion to the Haslab campaign.
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:43 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Maybe we should create a sub-forum called the books of units not actually released yet?

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; March 19th, 2024 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Kidding!! Simma down now
Old March 19th, 2024, 10:56 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Poor Sam Brown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old March 20th, 2024, 05:12 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Poor Sam Brown.
I never really considered how much of a grey area he's in. He's been both released in card form and unreleased in figure form. Maybe we need a subforum for "Released but also Unreleased Units" to put him in. /s
Old March 20th, 2024, 05:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Poor Sam Brown.
I never really considered how much of a grey area he's in. He's been both released in card form and unreleased in figure form. Maybe we need a subforum for "Released but also Unreleased Units" to put him in. /s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
I know Guru mentioned this, but I want folks to know that Sam is completely official. He is approved and tested and was design back before D&D Heroscape came out. He was one of our favorites and seeing him arrive like this really makes me feel good.
He is 100% official and "released", just consider him equally rare as "One Ring" Magic card with one lucky person having the prototype figure as lucky as Post Malone.

https://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1477

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units