Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 29th, 2011, 01:24 PM

Boodog knows what's in an order marker Boodog knows what's in an order marker
Heroes of Rock N Roll Scape!

For those about to Scape rock, we salute you!

Here are a few heroes of ROCK N ROLL, members of the band RUSH (who are currently on tour). These are untested and unplayed, but at least they rock!

Not one of these is to be taken seriously, and I obviously tried way too hard to keep the 2112 reference consistent.

Enjoy, and feel free to post a Rock god or two.

GEDDY LEE:
Spoiler Alert!

ALEX LIFESON:
Spoiler Alert!

NEIL PEART:
Spoiler Alert!

DUNESCAPE

The spice must flow!
Old April 29th, 2011, 02:11 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Rock N Roll Scape!

Ha, this is pretty hilarious. I just saw these guys in concert a few weeks ago. They were absolutely epic.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards