Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2008, 05:59 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Official Wizards Feedback Thread (Summary pg 1)

I could be wrong, but I believe that Kmart dropped the line before Wave 7. I have not seen anything there since the big clearance sales of last year.
Old July 1st, 2008, 06:03 PM

AzurecobaltX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I've seen Marvel Heroscape in quite a few stores, but maybe those were all on the shelf since before Wave 7?

Thanks, Mmirg.
Old July 1st, 2008, 06:05 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So whats going to happen to the Volcarren Wastelands and the Flag bearers?
Old July 1st, 2008, 06:32 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just dropping off another vote for reprinting Wave 2, if it matters. I've been trying to pick up Minions and Swog Riders on eBay, and they're getting increasingly unreasonable. And I think a lot of the new people who have gotten into the game in the Swarm of the Marro era have had trouble getting the parts for Knight- and 4th Mass-based armies.
Old July 1st, 2008, 07:40 PM

splattergnome Woo who?

As much as I can see how Wave 2 can compliment SotM and Wave 8 through bonding and themes (drones, knights, ect), I think that Wave 1 might be the more interesting choice because it is so eclectic. Currently, new players of Heroscape who joined in the Swarm days are seeing a very Marro and Elf concentrated game. Wave Two would bring more Marro, more foot soldiers, more canines... but Wave One with its robots, vipers, Romans, and orcs spreads out the playing field and adds the neccessary variety that is missing now that the very mixed RotV set is no longer available. Add the fact that swog rider conveys bonuses to orcs which are difficult to get without Wave One, and that Vipers make interesting warriors on the swamp-heavy maps, and I think it would be a good start, especially if you also consider in customers who won't buy a "wave two" without having already bought a "wave one".

Of course, I am happy with any and all expansions rereleased to the gaming public, however.
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:04 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Agent Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly1hornedmule View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wotcpbarclay View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvblair View Post
Two questions for WotC:Thanks,
Matt
1: I know some of them are completely accurate. I can't know the answers to most, though. (you're missing some names, though...)
2: I wouldn't expect that to be true for every agent. For example, some agents are orange.
3: I don't know who won. I know of a bunch of people who lost, though.
So is this to be taken a a hint to what our Gencon figure may look like?
I think it means he reads the Curse of Ne Gok Sa threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
She sure is. The rest of us are green.
I like purple. Wait, what?
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:37 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotcpbarclay View Post
I'm looking at reprinting an older set (Wave 2 seems to be the most popular choice right now).
Paul, just in case you hadn't checked this recently:

What Older Wave Should WotC Re-release First? thread

Old July 1st, 2008, 08:51 PM

francism Woo who?

Wasn't that poll started prior to the re-release of Wave 3? I call foul!
Old July 1st, 2008, 09:08 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And STILL no Wave 1!
Old July 1st, 2008, 09:34 PM

HS Beast has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Ditto this question.

If Toys R Us is going to back out on supporting it, then these should definatly be re-released somehow. Stupid Toys R Us. Seems they're getting crappier every year.

I also support the re-release of Heroscape Wave 2. That's the only one I'm missing.

How Beast won the right to be the first X-Man in Marvel Heroscape.
Old July 1st, 2008, 09:46 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by HS Beast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Ditto this question.

If Toys R Us is going to back out on supporting it, then these should definatly be re-released somehow. Stupid Toys R Us. Seems they're getting crappier every year.
I'll take a stab at this one. My first job out of college was for a big publishing company. We had specif projects/ imagines for most of the big box chains. If the contract was written in a way that said this product is for this store only then well that's life. There is NO WAY it will show up any where else unless some other store chain pays some $ to TRU for the rights to sell their two exclusives. HLD and Flag Duds.

I'm not saying this the way it is but I'm just speaking form personal experience.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 1st, 2008, 09:50 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I sure hope thats not the case. I only need Acolarh for my my Ullar guys!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News