Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 9th, 2008, 04:14 PM

NC_Hero is surprisingly tart
Re: North Carolina, Triangle NHSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Hero View Post
A 1v1 tournament will give us an undisputed champion!
But we all know who that will be........
Altron ZERO!
Old September 9th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Altron ZERO!
um......ok.....sure......

nah, I'm just kidding. Altron's a great player. But I'm going for my 3-peat.

Old September 9th, 2008, 07:45 PM

NC_Hero is surprisingly tart

Quote:
But I'm going for my 3-peat.
Don't worry. Through the miracles of modern medicine, problems like 3-peat can be corrected with a simple outpatient medical procedure. See your dermatologist please!

Last edited by NC_Hero; September 9th, 2008 at 08:59 PM.
Old September 9th, 2008, 08:21 PM

d3athkiller is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'll will be able to go this time and i would like to do a tournament if we get a lot of people but if less than just a huge 3v3 map thing or how many people show up and you know the prize is
AGENT SKAHEN!!!!!!
Old September 9th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah why don't we give J-unit Skahen. I cannot make it again and gor the first time I felt I actually had a chance against him.
Just kidding J Unit I love you like a fellow scaper!

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old September 10th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

OK here is the deal. People have been PM me about the custom tags, apparently I need to be more clear. I would like for everyone to be able to sport a very cool custom, regulation Heroscape card as a name tag and proof you entered the tournament as a keep sake. If you want one just PM me with your stats that I highlighted in the post on page 2. You don't have to reveal any of your stats online, this way we don't have to hijack the thread, I don't have to start a new one, and any personal info does not have to be on the site. PM with your stats in reference to my post on page 2. Does any one know how to view a single thread like on the link to my post on Jedi/Sith? I would like to change my signature with that link on the tags, so everyone can find it easily in the future.
Old September 10th, 2008, 12:24 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

J-Unit, do really think that you are going to win? I got to tell you, most people think that you winning was just a fluke. I can't really say one way or another. All I know is you still have not played me and I hope to have the privilege of finding out how good you really are. Why don't we ever see you on Sundays.
Old September 10th, 2008, 04:20 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
J-Unit, do really think that you are going to win? I got to tell you, most people think that you winning was just a fluke. I can't really say one way or another. All I know is you still have not played me and I hope to have the privilege of finding out how good you really are. Why don't we ever see you on Sundays.
Dude, maybe you lack the perspective of having played a game against J-Unit. I've played two, and I have to say that he used classic strategy to systematically crush my battle plans-- not exactly what I'd call a fluke, more like doing exactly what one does to defeat an opponent. The next tournament will have its initial seedings informed by the scores from the previous one, and you might get a chance to play against the kid. If you wind up having your army handed to you on a plate, I'd advise against calling it a "fluke."

Crush all your opponents once, shame on you. Crush all your opponents twice, shame on us for underestimating you.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old September 10th, 2008, 04:23 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Quote:
you havent played me either yet either, like griffin said id also like to see you come on sundays, yer a great scaper and id like to play you more than once every couple of months.

Quote:
NC_HeroRe: North Carolina, Triangle NHSD
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit94
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Hero

Altron ZERO!
im flatterd

as for the tounament i agree with granite that we should combine the tournament into one giant game, since its NHSD we should do somthing that we dont already do every sunday night. I also like the idea of setting up a table for some customs. also someone could bring a movie, music, or somthing of the sort to make it more like a party than just a tournament.

Old September 10th, 2008, 06:47 PM

One thing is for sure, J-Unit is the guy to take down and anybody who wants to be somebody should want to confront him in battle and win. All I can say is, J-Unit be prepared cause I think everyone is gunning for you, I know I am. Hey, maybe you should charge $5 for a game against anybody who thinks they are tough enough.

NHSD, Party on!
Old September 10th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
One thing is for sure, J-Unit is the guy to take down and anybody who wants to be somebody should want to confront him in battle and win. All I can say is, J-Unit be prepared cause I think everyone is gunning for you, I know I am. Hey, maybe you should charge $5 for a game against anybody who thinks they are tough enough.

NHSD, Party on!
hmmmm. Not a bad idea.

And also, now I have to keep my army that I'm using quiet. If people found out I was using another Cyprien army (which I'm not) everyone would bring all Soulborgs.

Anyways, I wanted to play You, Altron, at the last tourney. I just didn't get a chance too. You too Griffin. All and all, I just can't make it on Sundays that often. I may try to make it once, but I'm not sure. I guess I'll just have to see.

Old September 10th, 2008, 09:54 PM

I would suggest that If it is a ride situation that is holding you back, perhaps J-Unit, you could ask Altron for a ride if he lives near you. He goes just about every Sunday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day