Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2012, 11:14 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

I updated my trade list, found in my sig. Mainly looking for 20x 25mm Warhammer Fantasy bases, for some Orcs. PM me to trade!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:14 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got some old sealed sets laying around, so I'm considering trading/selling these off here or on BGG.

HAVE:
NIB RotV Master Set
NIB Castle
NIB Volcarren Wasteland
NIB Tundra

WANT:
Non DnD commons
$$$
Food
Clothes
Board games
Whatever you have to offer
Old June 21st, 2012, 02:14 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Have:
Box art for Wave D2 (all four boosters)
Box art for Wave D1 (Fury of the Primordials and the heroes booster)
Aquilla's Alliance (box art)
Orm's Return (box art, this and Aquilla's Alliance are in great condition)
Box art for Wave 1: Heroes of Bleakwood
Su-Bak-Na (with card + card sleeve)
Two extra card sleeves

Wants:
DnD Snaketounge Cultist (for C3V)
DnD Vampire Hunter (for C3V)
DnD Vampire Guildmaster (for C3V)
AT-43 Captain H. Newton (for C3V)
Mechwarrior MAR-2C3-A 'Vindication' Marauder IIC #084 (preferably the blue-striped one, but any on of these that have this sculpt will do).
Heroclix #074 / Invisible Woman
Heroclix #070-072 / Human Torch
Heroclix #076-078 / The Thing
The IX Roman Legion booster (just the figures, cards and glyph. It does not need to be in the original packaging)
Grut Orcs booster (just the figures, cards and glyph. It does not need to be in the original packaging)
Gorillas and Hounds booster (just the figures and cards. It does not need to be in the original packaging)
Repaints of the Volcareen Guards or the Dzu-Teh would be welcome (if they are repainted to look like the Granite Guardians and the Quasatch Warriors respectively).

Trading History:
Rocktroll

Please PM me any offers. Thanks!

Last edited by Fi Skirata; June 23rd, 2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old June 21st, 2012, 03:01 PM

enkidu is surprisingly tart

Seeing the Skeletons of Annellintia, I'd love to get 3 squads of those. I'll give good value for them from my trade list.
Old June 21st, 2012, 03:52 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Updating my outdated tradelist:

Haves
-Paypal (with parental permission)
-Foosball Table
-A few XBOX 360 games

Wants
-Axegrinders of Burning Forge (Dwarves)
-Greenscale Warriors
-Deathreavers
-Ashigaru Yari
-Ashigaru Harqs.
-Heavy Gruts
-Arrow gruts
-Blade Gruts
-Vydar dice bag
-Roman Legionnaires
-Roman Archers
-Marro Stingers

GOOD TRADERS
-Porkins
-Chachi
-Ace Histoli

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; July 13th, 2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old June 21st, 2012, 03:58 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Updated my trade list. I have a bunch of stuff for sale that I want to get rid of before I have to do something drastic like fart around with eBay. I haven't checked on the value of these things lately, so if you are interested in something but the price doesn't look right, PLEASE send me a PM and we can work something out. Also, I will give FREE SHIPPING for any purchase of figures greater than $20 shipped within the US.
Old June 21st, 2012, 05:51 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

Had a fantastic trade with Porkins. He kept me very up to date with his progress, and I was thoroughly impressed with his work.
Old June 21st, 2012, 05:56 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Me too! bradtato sent his end of the trade right away and was easy to work with and patient as I did some painting for him on his figures. If you are curious, check the Repaint Figures link in my signature to see the Granite Guardians I painted for him.
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:36 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Another good trade with Tmac2200!
Old June 21st, 2012, 09:21 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A great trade with Mossman as well!
Old June 23rd, 2012, 12:23 PM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker

Updated trade list!
Old June 23rd, 2012, 03:25 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Overlord Hikash has been one of my favorite people to trade with and he was extrememly generous. Thanks Overlord! If anyone is looking for Monsterpocalypse figures contact Overlord Hikash.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online