Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old December 1st, 2008, 06:11 PM

xsjadoemagdnim is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heroscape Computer Game

This would seriously be an awesome idea. Some how make a TBS based on Heroscape. Someone who knows how to design games should definatly create it.

The game could also include a custom piece maker.

I would say that IP connect would probably work for it, just so you could at the least play with friends.
Old December 1st, 2008, 06:39 PM

Sci-fi Messiah has disabled reputation
Re: Heroscape Computer Game

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you're not the first person to sit and contemplate this for hours on end... okay, maybe that's just me, but you're not the first to think of it. There have been several HS videogame threads in the past.

Besides, a rogue designer making an HS game would have a bounty on his head from Wizards, who if I'm correct punishes copyright infringement by feeding you to Malarasha, Queen of the Dragon Witches.

"Thought he, life is wicked in all meridians. I'll die a pagan."
Old December 1st, 2008, 06:48 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Ya actually a guy made a game. It makes me angry because hasbro wouldn't let him releases to the public though.

Heres the link:http://www.heroscapers.com/community...scape+emulator

So we pretty much are not going to have a game unless hasbro creates it.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old February 15th, 2009, 01:20 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Actually there is a great HeroScape game that you can buy. It is called Heroscape. If you record yourself playing it on a video recording device, you can watch it later. That is about the closest you really need to get to a video HeroScape game.

"Video killed the Table top star"
Old February 15th, 2009, 12:00 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Okay, two things:

1) While I would be in major support of any Heroscape video game, the chances of it actually happening are so slim as to be completely impossible.

2) There are a dozen threads for this. Seriously, see for yourself. Search before you post that thread, please. Before you argue for your starting another thread, see 1. Nothing has changed since those other threads started. A fact which makes PK a sad panda.
Old March 13th, 2009, 04:57 PM

miantanomo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ya, copyright law says hmmm: In order to create a game/video of the company legally you must have the "OK" from then company copyright office.
So there it is in the print and seroisly don't go snooping! you just might find something you dont like. Probably you'll find a lawsuit somewhere if your lucky.

Who him?
Old March 13th, 2009, 07:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I hope when they make the game they take full use of the Search function.

Once again let me reiterate....if they make a game that you can play online against others which is Heroscape itself then fine...if they makle a live action 1st person shooter or other kinda crap thing like that then you can count me out.
Old June 11th, 2009, 10:46 PM
has been BANNED

Microcorp costs too much!

While a Heroscape video game would be cool, it wouldn't be the same as the real deal. I am sure some people could find hacks for the game, such as rolling all attack dice and such.
Old June 12th, 2009, 10:10 AM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I hope when they make the game they take full use of the Search function.

Once again let me reiterate....if they make a game that you can play online against others which is Heroscape itself then fine...if they makle a live action 1st person shooter or other kinda crap thing like that then you can count me out.
I understand what you mean, but I don't think we need a virtual version of the game. I'm not talking a FPS, but what about a real time strategy? Would add something to the game without betraying what it really is either.
Old June 12th, 2009, 05:46 PM
has been BANNED

warmonger321 is surprisingly tart

I like the Idea of the a heroscape game, it would allow people to play without having to need an actual opponent (CPU) and you could practice a lot more. But part of heroscapes main attraction is the awsome looking figures that you can touch. But other than that I'm totally behind a game, or even a movie.
Old June 12th, 2009, 06:46 PM

Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker

Slow down there Warmonger. One step at a time. Plus, we should try to stay one topic. I think A game would be nice, as those of us (like me) who don't have many local opponents, could use it (like you said). Another thing is online play of coarse, possibly letting freinds who have moved away play. Sure it's sentimental, but that just adds another reason to make it.

"The way of War is
A Way of Deception" ~Sun Tzu's Art of War
The guidebook to life...
Old April 22nd, 2012, 11:45 AM

HeroScaper998 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I dont get it. A few years ago when I was really young my dad showed me a heroscape game on the computer with good graphics and really cool cut scenes say with a soldier throwing a grenade at a dragon then looking at their faces then the dragon falling back dead. I dont remember if it was on the heroscape site but im pretty sure it was and I dont think we had to download anything either. It was a few years ago but I think the graphics might even be better than this one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software