Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 2nd, 2022, 01:11 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Heroscape.org - New Software Support for Heroscape

I'd like to announce a project that I've been working on for the last few months: I've acquired, and been developing, the website Heroscape.org. My intention/goal is for this website to be a source for various software tools that I'm developing to compliment Heroscape tournaments & games.

Currently, there are 6 separate tools on this site:
1) Autoload Builder - shows point/hex/figure counts for an army
2) Army Scoring - calculates partial card scoring for 2 armies
3) Damage Calculator - calculates probability of each possible amount of damage from a given attack
4) Maps - lists maps I've entered with some info on each map
5) Tournaments - manages sign-up, pairings, game result submission, and public standings for an individual tournament
6) Conventions - manages registration for conventions and the tournaments at a convention

All tools are being developed to support both Classic & VC figures and Standard & Delta pricing.

Information on individual tools is now located on heroscape.org directly, on the 'about' pages: https://heroscape.org/about

Thanks to
@OEAO & @Dysole for their help with feature planning and tournament logistics knowledge.
@vegietarian18 & @dok for their help designing the Builder and their continued work on Delta pricing.
Everyone who helped do the initial Beta test yesterday at the New England tournament in Springfield, MA.

I intent to update the below post with more specifics regarding planned enhancements and bug fixes over the next few weeks.

I'll consider any proposals for additional tools or features for existing tools, but may opt not to develop them depending on a ton of factors.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; July 18th, 2023 at 12:39 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software