Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 25th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dallas NHSD '08 - Preliminary discussions

What about one of those hotel conference rooms in a hotel near the airport or something? Don't know how much one would run, but if we're all putting in, say $10 bucks for an entry fee, depending on how many people we get signed up, that would, or should, I think, cover the cost.

Just a thought. I do like CheddarLimbo's place as a possibility, though.

Edit: Should we start a signup log somewhere? Don't know if we want to do that in this preliminary thread, but we should probably start one soon.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 25th, 2008, 06:38 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

We got time. Let me nail down the venue then I will start an event thread.

I am looking at the hotels in and around the airport to see what conference rooms would be like. I will post additional info as I get it.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 25th, 2008, 06:40 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

sounds good Ry,
when I get back we need to start getting maps fiqured out also.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 26th, 2008, 02:19 AM

Dicemaster Woo who?

glitch.

Last edited by Dicemaster; August 26th, 2008 at 02:30 AM. Reason: site froze. double post
Old August 26th, 2008, 02:23 AM

Dicemaster Woo who?

Good evening. I'm new to this site. I reside in the Arlington, TX area. I wanted an estimated head count from the last NHSD Dallas tournament. I own dicetowers.net and was considering a sponsorship for this years tournament. We've been working on a trophy tower which you can view on our website. I've contacted Grungebob and Aldin to notify them of my interests. I hope we can work something out and I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by Dicemaster; August 26th, 2008 at 02:35 AM.
Old August 26th, 2008, 01:23 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
...UPC is checking into a hotel conf room at 635 and toll way...
Update: It has been a week and I still have not gotten a response back from the hotel. I am at training this week so I have not been able to follow up in person with the hotel.

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old August 26th, 2008, 01:44 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicemaster View Post
Good evening. I'm new to this site. I reside in the Arlington, TX area. I wanted an estimated head count from the last NHSD Dallas tournament. I own dicetowers.net and was considering a sponsorship for this years tournament. We've been working on a trophy tower which you can view on our website. I've contacted Grungebob and Aldin to notify them of my interests. I hope we can work something out and I look forward to hearing from you.
Our numbers have dwindled the last couple of years, but I am thinking we can draw about 40 for this year's NHSD in Dallas. I think last year we had 28? prior year we had 38. I am shooting for 40.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 26th, 2008, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicemaster View Post

I dont mean this rudely, but the grammar needs a bit of work there...

Also I took a look at your website...you really should get some better quality pictures up as those don't really show the dice tower all that well.

Unsanded Pine?

on the flip side, are ye an actual gamer? and do ye plan on being there?

-
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 26th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post

Also I took a look at your website...you really should get some better quality pictures up as those don't really show the dice tower all that well.

Unsanded Pine?

-
Rod

Hey, pot (no, not that kind), meet kettle.
Old August 26th, 2008, 05:54 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I met the guy from dicetowers.net at a game night at Dignan's a few weeks back. His dice towers are AMAZING. They are solid and almost totally silent. It's a really great product, I'd be interested in seeing these as a prize option.

I will admit, though, his web age does need some better pictures. The ones up there don't do his product justice.

Old August 26th, 2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post

Unsanded Pine?

-
Rod

Hey, pot (no, not that kind), meet kettle.
aye as it states on the flip side, meaning i fell back into my usual mode of "speech".

however if I'm going to post up as a "business" I would hope the grammer is at least aceeptable and somewhat fixed up.

Old August 26th, 2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I met the guy from dicetowers.net at a game night at Dignan's a few weeks back. His dice towers are AMAZING. They are solid and almost totally silent. It's a really great product, I'd be interested in seeing these as a prize option.

I will admit, though, his web age does need some better pictures. The ones up there don't do his product justice.

that's good to know there as from the pics it's really hard to tell to much of anything, and the 40 price point on them is a bit hard to swallow w/o being able to see one or at least having some high quality picture up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day