Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 11th, 2011, 10:48 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker
Re: NHSD 11 Peoria, IL 10/15/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Just before coming though, are custom dice a problem? Mine have three skulls and two shields just like official dice, just that they are larger and have Indianapolis Colts horseshoes as the shields. Will they be allowed?
As long as they roll as bad as the team does!

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old October 11th, 2011, 11:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
I certainly do not want to create negativity in this fun event, so I will apologize again and put it in your hands for a disposition.

Just before coming though, are custom dice a problem? Mine have three skulls and two shields just like official dice, just that they are larger and have Indianapolis Colts horseshoes as the shields. Will they be allowed? Canuck would be bringing his custom dice also.

Ummmm, how much would I have to pay to get those custom dice. Because I greatly want them!!! Although you might not want to play with Colts dice this year...you might sprain a neck
Old October 11th, 2011, 11:28 PM

tomrza44 Woo who?

Leave the prize table as it is, I just want to scape. Back to the prize table, I want to bring and extra, unopened Heroes of Faerun expansion set. Let me know if that's cool.
Old October 12th, 2011, 01:34 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm looking forward to the matches, for me the prizes are just a bonus so what ever Ryougabot decides to do is fine by me. It's not like we are paying some outrageous entry fee either.

Could I borrow Phantom Knights from someone.
Old October 12th, 2011, 08:07 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's still unknown if me, Sam and Evar are going to be there,But if I do make it,Could someone let me borrow a squad of stingers?

@Ryougabot, You are doing a GREAT job running this tourney,Don't worry about the prizes.

@Briaka,If it makes you happier,Your $5 went towards a gift certificate.

Edit:350TH POST!!!!!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; October 12th, 2011 at 09:21 AM.
Old October 12th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Just before coming though, are custom dice a problem? Mine have three skulls and two shields just like official dice, just that they are larger and have Indianapolis Colts horseshoes as the shields. Will they be allowed?
Statistically, they are fine, feel free to bring them. I was actually considering using the heroscape dice roller app on my phone to avoid dice altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I'm looking forward to the matches, for me the prizes are just a bonus so what ever Ryougabot decides to do is fine by me. It's not like we are paying some outrageous entry fee either.

Could I borrow Phantom Knights from someone.
I can bring a squad of Phantom Knights

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
It's still unknown if me, Sam and Evar are going to be there,But if I do make it,Could someone let me borrow a squad of stingers?
Can do

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomrza44 View Post
Leave the prize table as it is, I just want to scape. Back to the prize table, I want to bring and extra, unopened Heroes of Faerun expansion set. Let me know if that's cool.
Feel free to bring it, it is already on the list

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 12th, 2011, 10:02 AM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

I don't know who made the custom dice, but they have it all wrong. The colts should be the skulls and the bears should be the shields.

Ryougabot, for the prize table, leave it along for this year and we will do it differently next year. I really did like the purchasing of used heroscape for prizes though. Terrain and commons are always a great addition!

Quote:
Old October 12th, 2011, 10:45 AM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Even three days from the event, I am still undecided which General to field.

I will probably bring each possibility with me but need to know if someone can lend me 1 of any of the following:

Agent Skahen (I don't have the time to repaint my extra Nakita)
Black Wyrmling
White Wyrmling
Red Wyrmling

It might make my decision making easier.

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old October 12th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
Even three days from the event, I am still undecided which General to field.

I will probably bring each possibility with me but need to know if someone can lend me 1 of any of the following:

Agent Skahen (I don't have the time to repaint my extra Nakita)
Black Wyrmling
White Wyrmling
Red Wyrmling

It might make my decision making easier.
I can bring the wyrmlings for you, and if you need a Skahen, you can use the one from the prize table...You can't tell it is not official.

-Ryougabot

Old October 12th, 2011, 01:42 PM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

I have a Skahen I will bring. I will be bringing all of my figures and cards incase anyone needs any. I think I decided on my army yesterday and plan on playing a test-and-tune game on Friday to confirm.

The Place
I checked out Just for Fun and they have WAY more space than last year. We will have our own separate room from Flames of war and Yugio (sp?). We have 8 of the rectangular banquet tables. Also, the other games that day must go through our area, so we have keep it picked up and not block traffic.

FYI, no food in the play area, and any beverages must be in a lidded container. This will make it difficult to eat lunch, as I usually brown bag it. Do you think there is anyway to schedule a 30min lunch break in the days events? Within walking distance is a Taco Bell and a Little Caesars.
Sadly, J4F has no more Heroscape in stock, they said they sold the last of it about two months ago. But, they do have some neat painted mini's that would make good customs and they always have HeroClix.
Old October 12th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjake View Post
Do you think there is anyway to schedule a 30min lunch break in the days events? Within walking distance is a Taco Bell and a Little Caesars.
Ask and you shall receive. The event now goes till 6 and there is lunch break.

-Ryougabot

Old October 12th, 2011, 03:04 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjake View Post
Do you think there is anyway to schedule a 30min lunch break in the days events? Within walking distance is a Taco Bell and a Little Caesars.
Ask and you shall receive. The event now goes till 6 and there is lunch break.
If we bring a lunch,Where can we eat?

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day