Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 9th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: SoCal Slaughter NHSD '08

He shouldn't eat the maps in the first place, they are rough on the digestive system.

540 seems like an odd total but should be pretty easy to do. Games might take a while for some though.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 9th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

<zing>

540 is odd, but is the official "unofficial" NHSD army build. Games will be limited to 45 minutes. Winner has the most points standing.

540 discussion here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=20921

Recent Games Played:
Old September 9th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation

541 would be odd. It should be 541.
Old September 9th, 2008, 11:14 PM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls View Post
541 would be odd. It should be 541.

Whats this ? A voice from the past! How is is going up North and how is the new job?

Speaking of army I like the 540 point. It will let you "bulge" some of the 500 point armies or help with that " I need 10 more points " or " Is it OK if I am 5 points over?" The armies should prove interesting. Just can't wait...I just can't wait!!!!!

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old September 9th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

The tournament specifics have been posted on the first page . I'm sure there are still some minor details still to cover, but I didn't want a huge list on the front page (and I'm tired from a long day). Things like never-deployed AE and such should be obvious (they don't count for surviving or kill points). We can hash over minor rule tweaks here.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old September 10th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Told you I was tired. I just corrected the army point totals to 540, as it should be, not 450. Sorry 'bout that.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

Old September 10th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

Not that it needed it, but I added a few more items of info on the first post to help folks with the location of Game Empire. Because I know I certainly needed directions coming in from out of town.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old September 10th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Beware the Curse

Cool, thanks hex.

Old September 10th, 2008, 07:19 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Wow guys, great job at getting this organized. The prize support is incredible. You guys rock.
Old September 10th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Beware the Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikkRikk View Post
Wow guys, great job at getting this organized. The prize support is incredible. You guys rock.
Thanks, Rikk. I'm working on getting us some more, but we'll have to see. No response from the companies yet.

Old September 10th, 2008, 10:25 PM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by boom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikkRikk View Post
Thanks, Rikk. I'm working on getting us some more, but we'll have to see. No response from the companies yet.
Just out of curiosities besides the donation from the companies how are we doing with " private" donations. If nothing comes through I believe that we could pull it off with those that have said they would donate prizes. Better yet just play for "bragging' rights.

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old September 10th, 2008, 10:48 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

I will be bringing a non HS game to the prize table. As to what, well it will have to stay secret until I get it.

DWARVES!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day