Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 11th, 2018, 02:37 PM

Valenas1 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Cool Looking to buy Heroscape

Hello all, this is my first post im making on this site looking to buy some Heroscape.

When i was younger i was really into Heroscape and ended up making a huge collection of figures and full sets of the game. I had it stored at my grandmothers for a couple years and found out when they moved they threw it all out. I was younger then and didnt really care about it that much, but now ive been wanting to get back into Heroscape after playing a lot of Munchkin and D&D. Recently ive been looking on Ebay and different secondhand sites trying to find Heroscape. I was wondering if any of you guys had any tips on where to buy Heroscape for good prices, and if any of you have some sets for sale. Im looking to get a set such as the Rise of the Valkyrie so i can get a bunch of figures and land pieces to play a full game. I would rather it be used so it could be cheaper but i just want characters and their cards, land tiles, and the misc stuff like dice and markers. Im open to any offers of you guys have and thank you beforehand.
Old November 11th, 2018, 05:28 PM

Finn is surprisingly tart
Re: Looking to buy Heroscape

AllThingsHeroscape is a site where you can get stuff for okay prices. Ebay or here is probably your best bet to try to get stuff for cheap. Some recommended sets for bang for your buck:

1 or 2 RoTV Master sets
SoTM Master Set is pretty good
Road to the Forgotten Forest, 1 to 2 sets is nice for the trees and roads
FOTA is nice for road and castles

Orm's Return and Raknar's Vision are affordable large expansions with powerful heroes.

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. -Euripides

My Awesome Trade List
Old November 11th, 2018, 09:56 PM

Valenas1 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Looking to buy Heroscape

Thank you very much! and i will look into that website

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades