Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 3rd, 2024, 01:28 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Mysterious Castle of Aaryglynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Man, 21 chapters (+ Prologue)! I'll have to check this out at work tomorrow

~TAF
Just make sure you got a couple shots in you first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_American_Idiot View Post
Oh yes, a perfect thing to help pass the time at work! I would write a couple chapters during the off hours of my own job.
Lmao, are you me? I wrote my whole last Fan Fic Contest submission (another thread you should check out, should be near the top) while at work.

Also nice to see you found the right forum

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction