Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 7th, 2024, 02:05 PM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart
Re: NorCal - Planet Wars - Rule of Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
@mariogolbee - Did the family plans fall through? Troy is saying you are looking for a carpool option.

~Z
No, there was some confusion after I asked if he’d contacted you about carpooling. Then he was very very accommodating in trying to get me a ride. Cool thing is it seems almost everyone is staying in Sac!

We will be happy to have dinner with the Killo fam and our group after the tourney. Me, the wife, and our 1 ½ yr old.

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:17 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tomorrow!

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old March 8th, 2024, 04:04 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

@cmgames , I do not need to borrow a second Hive base for Desolation. I found another Swarm stash that had it.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 8th, 2024, 08:01 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I'm short a Glyph of Lodin. I've included a Brandar with a note on the bag holding the glyphs about what it represents, if that's okay with the TDs. Otherwise can I borrow a Lodin from someone?

Old March 8th, 2024, 08:23 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ayup. No problem. I will put together another batch of spare glyphs. I know I have no more of the Crevcor and Ulaniva, but I think I have spares of all the others.

Do you need any Treasure Glyphs?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old March 8th, 2024, 08:57 PM

Thanks. And nope.

Old March 8th, 2024, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Tomorrow!

~Z
There’s some excitement! I’m stoked too! Can’t wait for yall to wipe the floor with me🤣

Old March 8th, 2024, 11:53 PM

Stoke is high here, too! Armies, maps, etc.are prepped and just waiting to be loaded into the car.

Dinner destination is still tbd. Mrs Killo has a couple ideas that we were going to go over tonight, but we had a cat emergency so that discussion's been postponed. It may be a post-tourney decision at this point.

Old March 9th, 2024, 11:16 AM

Dinner update, probably eating here: https://rocnsoldiner.life/

Old March 9th, 2024, 11:46 AM

That place looks interesting and the menu looks pretty good. Good choice, Mrs. Killo!🤙

Old March 9th, 2024, 01:22 PM

We are heading out now. If traffic stays friendly we should be there right at noon. If we hit a significant slowdown I will update. See you guys soon. Killo Jr. and I are excited to roll some skulls!

Old March 9th, 2024, 02:06 PM

Drive safe Killo!

We should be there just at noon as well. We may need up a few minutes late depending on traffic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events