Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: Marvel Allowed?
Yes 11 29.73%
No 26 70.27%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 20th, 2010, 11:04 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/16/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
You can borrow my figures. You have zombies!!! Want to trade if you go?

I want to play Zombies x8...
If I do go, I would'nt trade zombies, but I saw your trade post in your sig. Still need Kaemon and Eldgrimm? I have extras(though it was by accident).
Need Kaemon!
Old August 21st, 2010, 09:01 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Wow - I am an excellent negotiator. They ought to use me to talk down potential jumpers.

I cut a sweet deal with the Mrs. (didn't have to give up any additional Heroscape this time), so count me in for NHSD. I haven't talked to my crew yet, but I'd bet that phantazm21zero will be in, which probably means his girl will come, too. Time Limit Tony will probably make the trip as long as he doesn't have to work, and especially since his favorite army of Cyprien+Sonya+Stingers fits the point total and format very well. I don't think Brad has played Heroscape since May, but I might be able to talk him into defending his NHSD title. He's also a big fan of Cyprien and Nilfheim, so he might like the 495 Point total. Hopefully I can get Mechabeast as well, though its usually tough for him to get off work, and I'll try to talk my brother into trying Scape again.

I talked about a Dund army in another thread that comes out to 490 Points and would be super fun, but I'll have to fight my urge to try out some of the new D2 stuff, and I've also had a strange urge to play Samurai Archers lately for some reason. So, right now, these are probably my 3 front runner armies, which means I won't play any of them at the actual event:

Cripple Crushers
Dund - 110
Raelin - 190
Agent Skahen - 310
Marro Stingers x3 - 490, 13 hexes

Non-Firestorm (this is probably a lot better at 500 Points with Raelin instead of 2 Earth Elementals...)
Kurrok the Elementalist - 120
Water Elemental x 7 - 330
Earth Elemental x2 -400
Air Elemental x 3 - 490, 13 hexes

Why Would Anyone Play Samurai Archers?
Kaemon Awa - 120
Raelin - 200
Krav Maga Agents - 300
Tagawa Samurai Archers x3 - 495, 14 hexes

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 21st, 2010, 09:25 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

So you can bring more than 1 army?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 21st, 2010, 09:57 AM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Yes, but you have to play the same army for every round.

I want to play zombies.
Old August 21st, 2010, 10:29 AM

May I suggest not playing Soulrazor Canyon as it is not very balanced.
Old August 21st, 2010, 10:37 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
No, you can't bring more than 1 army. Like Fedex said, you have to pick an army and stick to it. I'm just trying to decide between those 3, and will probably change my mind 95 more times before the tournament.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 21st, 2010, 11:19 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for all the help guys! Like I said, I have never gone to a tourney, so I don't actually know how they work...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 21st, 2010, 02:53 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
No, you can't bring more than 1 army. Like Fedex said, you have to pick an army and stick to it. I'm just trying to decide between those 3, and will probably change my mind 95 more times before the tournament.
My norm is to bring 2-5 teams & make the choice a minute before we start.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 10:25 AM

No, David, No is surprisingly tart

Wow!

I am just looking to see when NHSD is this year and not only have I been invited... I am hosting. I wish everything else in my life could be this easy...

Anyway, I am very excited to part of it.

nDn
Old August 22nd, 2010, 11:06 AM
Gen Con Main Event Champion - 2015

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by No, David, No View Post
Wow!

I am just looking to see when NHSD is this year and not only have I been invited... I am hosting. I wish everything else in my life could be this easy...

Anyway, I am very excited to part of it.
I had you out of the original listings for hosting, but Pickle told me that I should add you. He didn't want you to feel left out.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 11:09 AM
Gen Con Main Event Champion - 2015

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I cut a sweet deal with the Mrs. (didn't have to give up any additional Heroscape this time), so count me in for NHSD.
Glad to hear that you're going to be able to make it. I hope a lot of your crew will be able to make it also.

This looks to be shaping up to a pretty big tourney.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 11:57 AM

This looks like a good map-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day