Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old May 28th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: vegie's weekly battle reports- updated 5/14

I realize that this in itself is later than I said I would release the report, but the report is going to be late this week. I'm hoping for a Wednesday release, but I can't guarantee anything. I've been really busy with finals, and I just can't find time to get a new game started or make the report.
Old May 28th, 2012, 08:42 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's an advantage of being a home schooler my testing hardly took me any effort.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old May 29th, 2012, 12:07 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
That's an advantage of being a home schooler my testing hardly took me any effort.
I have to agree.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:13 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Quote:
[F]That's an advantage of being a home schooler my testing hardly took me any effort.[/FONT]
I have to agree.
Yep, my second favorite part of Homeschooling.

My favorite part is that my last day of school was last Week.
Old June 1st, 2012, 12:33 PM

WarriorOfEberron is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

2-1
I'm going with Vegie and his Raelin boosted 10th reg.
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:37 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You said that finals put you behind but this is ridiculous.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old June 10th, 2012, 10:07 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
You said that finals put you behind but this is ridiculous.
Dude are you kidding me? What you said here was pretty rude and really unnecessary. I'm sure vegie has been busy with other things as well, I can't say I know anything about him but maybe something is keeping him occupied. Basically insulting him doesn't help at all, it probably just makes him feel bad that he can't update frequently enough. Others are probably waiting on his report too, but next time just wait rather than pestering him when you know nothing about what he's doing.
Old June 11th, 2012, 09:11 AM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I'm sorry marrowick, I've just been really busy with summer. The pictures from that report turned out to be really grainy and low quality, and the report wasn't that interesting, so I haven't any motivation to find time to make it. Also, we've been out of town quite a bit, so I haven't played any games of Heroscape, so I wouldn't be able to post a preview for the next one.

If everyone is super interested in seeing I can try do one in a style similar to the CEE's.
Old June 24th, 2012, 07:00 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I'm sorry marrowick, I've just been really busy with summer. The pictures from that report turned out to be really grainy and low quality, and the report wasn't that interesting, so I haven't any motivation to find time to make it. Also, we've been out of town quite a bit, so I haven't played any games of Heroscape, so I wouldn't be able to post a preview for the next one.

If everyone is super interested in seeing I can try do one in a style similar to the CEE's.
Sure, that's what style I do mine in!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old June 26th, 2012, 10:23 AM

OK, here's the plan. We've got our next battle planned, and whenever my new figures get here, we can play it and post it. I'm not posting the MOP battle, it was super long and boring. One thing: Raelin doesn't work well on MOPs, as there are no choke points for her to hover around.

Last edited by vegietarian18; June 26th, 2012 at 10:23 AM. Reason: next battle will debut C3V in my reports
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:43 AM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
OK, here's the plan. We've got our next battle planned, and whenever my new figures get here, we can play it and post it. I'm not posting the MOP battle, it was super long and boring. One thing: Raelin doesn't work well on MOPs, as there are no choke points for her to hover around.
Ooohh new figs! Who are you getting?

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:03 PM

Our Glads got here a couple weeks ago, and they'll hopefully be in the battle, but I have 4 squads of Havech Eradicators coming in this week, who will definitely be there. Does anyone know if rebasing is necessary on them?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports