Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 16th, 2008, 10:16 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Alvin and the Chipmunks play Heroscape!

I own this movie. Does it make it any better that it only cost me $20 for it AND Bee Movie together?

-insert signature here-
Old April 16th, 2008, 10:23 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I own this movie. Does it make it any better that it only cost me $20 for it AND Bee Movie together?
I own it also (actually my daughter owns it ) and not only that I took her to the theater to see it and not only that I actually laughed! Am I sick?

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old April 20th, 2008, 12:48 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Because of this thread I watched the movie. I saw the ROTV box and the 24 hex grass tiles.

Old April 20th, 2008, 01:06 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker

Why in such a lame movie/ WHY?

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old April 20th, 2008, 02:58 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanter View Post
Why in such a lame movie/ WHY?
It actually looks really good.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old May 1st, 2008, 04:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

My little brother likes it, saw it at the theater, and rented the DVD to try to get me to watch it. I saw half an hour, and decided that that movie had a satanic aura.

I went and played video games.
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:17 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Old June 17th, 2008, 08:22 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation

Does anyone know how far into the movie this is cause I don't wanna watch the whole movie just for that. Thanks.

Old March 8th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I thought this was as good a thread as any for this:

In "The Nook" on the WotC site, where they interview authors. There is a RotV box in the background. It's not exactly a movie, but what the heck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nocu...ayer_embedded#

Old March 9th, 2010, 08:04 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'd rather watch a Heroscape movie with a DVD case of Alvin and the Chipmunks in the background...come on, Hollywood, get with the program!
Old March 20th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post

In "The Nook" on the WotC site, where they interview authors. There is a RotV box in the background. It's not exactly a movie, but what the heck.

Oh my gosh! WotC has a game they own in their video along with 100 others!
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post

Oh my gosh! WotC has a game they own in their video along with 100 others!
Well, I found the link on the DnD site, and I just got excited to see some Scape anywhere.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies