Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 30th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hunger Strike for Snooki

As I'm sure all of you know, Snooki from Jersey Shore, this hurts to say, uh....she's been arrested. I don't know what the charges are, but they have to be wrong. It's started. We need to start a Heroscapers hunger strike until they let Snooki go and dismiss the charges, even if it takes months.

Who's with me?

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old July 30th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Hunger Strike for Snooki

I was right there with you on the GenCon thing, but this...
Old July 30th, 2010, 06:44 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

EEEEEwwwwwww.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure it should be more like a "bulimia strike" if she's your role model.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Last edited by Fencerjared; July 30th, 2010 at 06:44 PM. Reason: amiright?
Old July 30th, 2010, 06:50 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not for Snooki. Maybe if it was for Mike "The Situation" or Brianna...but certainly not Snooki.

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old July 30th, 2010, 08:25 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I don;t know about a hunger strike ...but me and Vinny are gonna keep Fist Pumping till she gets out....

Old July 30th, 2010, 09:50 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

There are very few people I'd go on a hunger strike for. None of them are celebrities.
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy View Post
There are very few people I'd go on a hunger strike for. None of them are celebrities.
Snooki is not a celebrity. She's a life artist.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

Old July 30th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't know about a hunger strike, but I'll fast myself from spray-on orange tans for a while.
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Good is Dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
I don't know about a hunger strike, but I'll fast myself from spray-on orange tans for a while.
Every little bit helps.

Old August 2nd, 2010, 10:34 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A hunger strike is one option. Here’s another. A small group of covert operatives could infiltrate the facility holding Snooki and free her with a minimal loss of life estimated. I have no actual training or knowledge of what would be needed to accomplish this, but that shouldn’t be any reason not to attempt it. I’ll be team leader, Gulp you’re team funny man. We’ll need a demolitions expert and somebody good with knives. Who’s with us?

Never mind. A little more research has determined that one Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi was arrested in Seaside Heights and then released with a summons.

Good job men. Our work here is done.

Old August 2nd, 2010, 10:52 AM
Good is Dumb

Something tells me that we haven't seen the end of the "authorities" trying to take down Snooki.

I like your style, RabSheila.

Be vigilant.

Old August 2nd, 2010, 12:12 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Snooki got arrested? How can this be? I just saw some headline the other day about how she doesn't like Obama's tanning tax. Does this mean that Obama is now "the man" (and not in the "youdaman" sense)?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General