Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 9th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Mage Wars

My Warlock deck only has 3 creatures in it (2 skeletons and whirling spirit). I load up on equipments with the battle forge and throw down all the creature penalizing conjurations (Idol of Pesilence, Deathlok, Mordok's Obelisk, Suppression Orb).

It's done well so far. Though one was ridiculously close.

With the wizard I typically go with ranges units, traps, movement causing incantations (force push, teleport). So far this has been my most effective deck, though the Priestess / Temple deck is nasty.

My favorite is probably the Beastmaster, but he is the one I lose with the most. Though I've recently discovered the Valshalla / level 1 creature combo and haven't lost since I implemented that.

Anyway I'm glad you and your son are enjoying it. I think it's an amazingly awesome game!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games