Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old March 26th, 2010, 05:52 PM

Validon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Hive Mind

It says on the card that after revealing an order marker on the hive army card you may take a turn with any small or medium common Marro Squad you control. Now my question is "Does the X order marker count as a revealed order marker?"
Old March 26th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hive Mind

You do not, by the defintion set out by the rules, "reveal" the X order marker, so that would be no.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old March 26th, 2010, 06:51 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

SS has it right, the X OM isn't revealed per-se.

And welcome to HSers!

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old March 27th, 2010, 12:13 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The "X" Order Marker is never revealed. Order Marker revelation activates an Army Card. The "X" Order Marked doesn't activate the card (unless you're playing by custom rules). However, as a show of good faith you should show your "X" marker when you reveal your 3rd. That way your opponent knows you've only got one #3 Order Maker.
Old March 29th, 2010, 07:05 PM

ampersandre Woo who?

I have another question related to Hive Mind.

I have OM #1 on my hive. I have OM X on some unit.

If I choose to use my OM X on turn 1, I also have to reveal my OM #1. Does this reveal trigger the Hive Mind ability?
Old March 29th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampersandre View Post

If I choose to use my OM X on turn 1, I also have to reveal my OM #1. Does this reveal trigger the Hive Mind ability?
I think you misunderstand the X Order Marker. The X Order Marker does not activate a unit. The X is a bluff; your oponent knows that you will activate 3 out of 4 OMs, but not which, nor in which order.
Old March 29th, 2010, 07:17 PM

ampersandre Woo who?

Ah, my bad. I was thinking the X OM was a wildcard that you could use instead of another OM for that turn.

Thanks!
Old March 29th, 2010, 07:17 PM

Unisus Woo who?

ok, i was a little bit to slow...

Last edited by Unisus; March 29th, 2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: i was to slow
Old March 29th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unisus View Post
Quote:

You never use OM X (as long as not stated otherwise in your houserules).

OM X is just a fake OM so your opponent does not exactly know, which of your units will be activated this turn.
Is there an echo in here?
Old March 29th, 2010, 07:23 PM

Unisus Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unisus View Post
Quote:

You never use OM X (as long as not stated otherwise in your houserules).

OM X is just a fake OM so your opponent does not exactly know, which of your units will be activated this turn.
No - just a very slow pc on my end of the line... *smile*
Old March 29th, 2010, 07:24 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old March 29th, 2010, 08:31 PM

BadBird is surprisingly tart

echo in here?

Good trades with: Porkins, Sup3rS0n1c, Devil's Advocate

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's