Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 29th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
How to Improve the BOOKS - your ideas needed

Now that R˙chean and I have been given Moderator status to edit the BOOKS, I (and I think he) would be interested in hearing what changes or improvements you would like to see.

I make no promises as to what we will actually do, but am very much concerned to get the community's vision for better BOOKS.

My two big questions are:

(1) What changes would you like to see to the initial BOOK post?

(2) What editing (if any) would you like to see to the thread that is attached to each BOOK?

Thank you for your contribution.
Rev
Old January 29th, 2009, 09:35 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: How to Improve the BOOKS - your ideas needed

I think I remember someone mentioning recently that it would be helpful if the expansion name the figure comes in was mentioned in each book. Possibly below the header (in smaller print).

For example:

The Book of the Ashigaru Harquebus
(Small Expansion - Fields of Valor)

-insert signature here-
Old January 29th, 2009, 09:41 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Also, some of the newer ones are missing the power rankings and master index. I think Sotm and on is missing them.
Old January 29th, 2009, 09:42 AM

Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker

I would have an FAQ abought the character on the front page so we don't have to read all the pos0ts to find the answers to our questions.
Old January 29th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think they're pretty close to perfect now.
The power rankings for the ones that lack it would be nice, but that's not really up to the moderators, since those are taken from a list that Spider Poison did.
Old January 29th, 2009, 10:22 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualahorn View Post
I would have an FAQ abought the character on the front page so we don't have to read all the pos0ts to find the answers to our questions.
Some may still need updating, but I believe most units have questions and answers for some of the more frequently asked.

-insert signature here-
Old January 29th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Thank you, people; I'll keep monitoring this thread as we make plans for up-grading the BOOKS.
Old January 29th, 2009, 04:21 PM

scoutchloe Woo who?

I agree with the FAQ in each book. I wonder if each book should be locked to posting with the idea that only relevant questions and answers would be posted by a moderator. This would keep the books as 100%hard stats and information. Anyways just my opinion.
Old January 29th, 2009, 04:39 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoutchloe View Post
I agree with the FAQ in each book. I wonder if each book should be locked to posting with the idea that only relevant questions and answers would be posted by a moderator. This would keep the books as 100%hard stats and information. Anyways just my opinion.
But where do we rant about characters failing us, or stratgy for that character? *Cough* Books *Cough*
Old January 29th, 2009, 04:45 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Oh lord, what did I get myself into.

Out of the frying pan (BoV) into the fryer!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old January 29th, 2009, 04:52 PM

Superm9 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Oh lord, what did I get myself into.

Out of the frying pan (BoV) into the fryer!

Star Wars
Battlefront II Fan!
Check out pictures of my custom Heroscape terrain props, maps, and my SWBFII mod map: Xagobah: Mazarian Assault here
Old January 29th, 2009, 05:08 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

One thing I would like to see is a clear scan of each card...some of them are not very good and the writing is hard to read even in the zoom screen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units