Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 11th, 2007, 12:50 AM

davemarro has disabled reputation
Custom useful size army cards

Hey all. Just joined heroscapers, and want to say great work to all those
custom unit and character builders, you guys are awesome. I am new tothe game and have already become quite hooked, thanks in part to the wonderful community. Just wanted to share my custom army card templates with youguys to see what you think. I will show a couple images here and if you guys like them I can upload the templates to my website.

I needed smaller cards to fit on my table while we play so i created playing card size ones that are functional yet still more or less pretty tolook at.

I am in WY - Evanston if anybody lives nearby it would be great to meet some other scapers.

Here are some examples of my army cards. ( warning... I got bored and gave my units their own names, what can I say, I won't lose the "Goofiest bloke ini a 10 sq. mile radius " contest. Yes i am really goofy. I also came up with special abilities for every one of my units, so for example squad members have their own attributes, adjustments and abilities. I like to tinker with minute details. Hope I didn't put anyone to sleep with this post.

Yes some of the text is silly, but if someone laughs, hey, it was worth it. I know we get a kick out of playing with them, we can't even remember the unit's real names anymore....lol.

I hope I did this right, kinda new at this stuff.
Old March 11th, 2007, 12:52 AM

davemarro has disabled reputation
boy did I screw that up. here is the url
http://www.wyomingparanormal.com/Public/cards/cards.htm
Sorry guys. Never used forums before and I apparently forgot how to typee

Sorry
Old March 11th, 2007, 03:41 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, davemarro!

On behalf of our creatively silly and all around goofy community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the recognition, admiration and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who only types with one "e"

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 12th, 2007, 05:20 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Welcome Davemarro

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards