Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old December 28th, 2006, 11:57 AM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
Herocape in 07

In response to the change in the way heroscape will be in stores I made this. It is what I think the box will look like. IT is the size of orms return box. I think a larger box can include 8 figures easily, maybe a squad of something that is krug sized, but importantly each pack could come with a 7 piece hex(heroes come with snow, the other 3 packs could come with grass rock, sand) and each set could come with two things(rocks, trees, glaciers,ruins, ect). Each set comes with the same piece always though. You wouldnt get different trees if you bought the same pack twice. [/img]

My Signature
Old December 28th, 2006, 11:57 AM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
how do i add a picture?

My Signature
Old December 28th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
See code below...
Code:
You would first need to upload the image to the 'net someplace. If you use the 'Scapers.com Gallery, you could upload it there, and then link the image here.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old December 28th, 2006, 12:23 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My hope would be the packaging would be hex shaped cylinders where the cards could be placed inside a 7-hex tile in the bottom of cylinder. This packaging would stand out and also let stores display it more ways. What I really would like with this concept is getting the 7-hex tiles in each expansion and easier access to the cards.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old December 28th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
My hope would be the packaging would be hex shaped cylinders where the cards could be placed inside a 7-hex tile in the bottom of cylinder. This packaging would stand out and also let stores display it more ways. What I really would like with this concept is getting the 7-hex tiles in each expansion and easier access to the cards.
Okay - that would be excellent!

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 28th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
this whole "new packaging" thing is news to me. how long have we known about this? where are the pictures!?!?!?
Old December 28th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
this whole "new packaging" thing is news to me. how long have we known about this? where are the pictures!?!?!?
Its all speculation based on this weeks poll, or rather the lack of the poll and what it says.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion