Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old January 21st, 2012, 04:02 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

How do I pay for 2 orders that I originally put in 'Money Order' as the form of payment?

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old January 21st, 2012, 10:13 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yet another order recieved from Auggies, very well packed, shipped to Puerto Rico for $3.50 and arrived in under 3 days.

Cant beat that.
Old January 21st, 2012, 10:21 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Alert the media: in shocking news, my latest order arrived in two days, all figures carefully packed.
Just like pretty much every order I've ever made with him.

BTW, question for you, Auggie:
Are people still selling many Star Wars minis these days? I missed my chance to order the super battle droids for the SoV Zettian Infantry, and they're not coming back. I'm also realizing how cool it would be to have a set of the Heroes of Star Wars 'Scape guys for when my sons are old enough to play, and I'm wondering how frantically I should be looking to fill out squads of stormtroopers, rebels, clones, etc before all the supplies dry up...

Thanks again for everything you're doing to keep Heroscape alive!

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old January 22nd, 2012, 03:16 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I've been working with HoSS for awhile now, gradually filling up my Star Wars mini ranks as we make more cards. I have observed that Stormtroopers tend to sell pretty fast. A buck or so each is a pretty good price. So if you see any pop up, I'd grab them. I mean, they're Stormtroopers, so you probably want a lot of them anyway. The rebels and clones seem to go a bit more slowly, but I've got a lot of those two factions, so I haven't really been watching them as closely.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 05:13 PM

ForeverWar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
A buck or so each is a pretty good price.
I was a HUGE Star Wars Minis fan. I agree that $1 is pretty good.

Nosing around eBay I can see most generic troopers sell for about $1-$2. This is up a bit from <$1-$1 when the game was in print. But I don't see explosive price growth. Supply is helped by the fact that Hasbro produced many many trooper variants and reprinted several of them over the course of several sets.

In other news, enjoying my Romans and 10th Foot from Auggies.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 02:27 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
Alert the media: in shocking news, my latest order arrived in two days, all figures carefully packed.
Just like pretty much every order I've ever made with him.

BTW, question for you, Auggie:
Are people still selling many Star Wars minis these days? I missed my chance to order the super battle droids for the SoV Zettian Infantry, and they're not coming back. I'm also realizing how cool it would be to have a set of the Heroes of Star Wars 'Scape guys for when my sons are old enough to play, and I'm wondering how frantically I should be looking to fill out squads of stormtroopers, rebels, clones, etc before all the supplies dry up...

Thanks again for everything you're doing to keep Heroscape alive!
Yes, but not as fast as we would like. Truthfully I kinda messed up on Star Wars. When it was cancelled I thought the market would just drop like crazy so I lowered my BUY prices by a large amount (cut them more than in half). Then I just kinda stopped paying attention to sales on them as well as I should have. Within a couple of months all the good, fast moving stuff was sold out so when I did run the number they were low. Because the sales were low (since I was out of everything good) I thought I'd made the right call. However about 6 months ago I reevaluated the situation and found I made a HUGE error by reducing my buy prices. I lost a lot of potentials sales by not having turnover and good stock which in turn led to SW customers not checking and buying as much.

Anyway, long story short, I dropped the ball on SW. I've since raised my buy prices back to where they should be and gone through and repriced everything SW. I've got some collections in and started building that crowd back up. I don't recall any immediate large collections coming, HOWEVER, our inventory on SW right now is a mess and we're about to do a complete count of everything from all sets (which will happen over a couple weeks time). We are sure to find some listed we don't have and correct those but way more often we error on the other side and have more product that's not currently listed so it may look like a bit restock .
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old January 26th, 2012, 01:47 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Until they're sold by Auggies, C3V/SoV aren't really Heroscape.
Old January 26th, 2012, 03:57 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Until they're sold by Auggies, C3V/SoV aren't really Heroscape.
LOL, thanks for the loyalty and boost but in all honesty it's difficult to work with those projects from a retailer standpoint since it involves trying to stock large quantities of items that are most often randomized with other products.
I believe that C3V/SOV are exactly what Scape needs to stay alive and I'll do whatever I can to support these projects but they cannot be tied to my inventory alone. I certainly remain open to working with them in whatever capacity we can think of and I know you were kidding, but others might not think that and thus not support those projects.

All of us need to support those guys as much as possible! I do wish they would put stuff out a little faster though, especially SOV approval. I get that they want to have very well balanced figures but 2 figs approved in a year is making it had to become the "standard" that I think Scape needs. Just my 2 cents.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old January 26th, 2012, 04:07 PM

Check these customs out. They should be ready to go tomorrow .

More pics here

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old January 26th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
All of us need to support those guys as much as possible! I do wish they would put stuff out a little faster though, especially SOV approval. I get that they want to have very well balanced figures but 2 figs approved in a year is making it had to become the "standard" that I think Scape needs. Just my 2 cents.
.....Andrew
Our standards are going to remain as high, but we're working on restructuring the SoV a little to hopefully move through nominations a little faster. And while I'm talking about it, there's still time for anyone interested in applying to be as judge.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old January 26th, 2012, 09:45 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Hi Auggie. Your website says this fot the wave 5 commons:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Reprinted in wave 10 and any/all figs might be from the rerelease (there is on discernable difference)
What is the discernable difference. The only thing I'm aware of is the copyright date on the army card. Is there something on the figures too?
Old January 26th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I'm guessing he meant no descernable difference, not one descernable difference.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales