Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old January 24th, 2011, 03:17 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Heroscape Valentines

While working on the next kidScape issue I got the idea for these.

If you remember the days of handing out Valentine cards at school parties that had licensed characters and bad puns then you should enjoy these cards.

They are meant just for entertainment only, but, if you really want to print some or all of them out for actual use I created a PDF for each one. The PDFs are properly aligned with a front and back for two sided printing. All 11 PDFs are in one easy to download zip file.

You can download the zip file here.

Old January 24th, 2011, 04:00 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Valentines

They look great. A little corny, but I think that's a law with valentines. The only problem is someone not familiar with Heroscape will be confused.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old January 24th, 2011, 04:07 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
They look great. A little corny, but I think that's a law with valentines.
Absolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
The only problem is someone not familiar with Heroscape will be confused.
I agree.

I originally had each figs info on the back of its card but it was too small to read easily and since these were made mainly just for viewing enjoyment here on 'scapers I figured I could live with the ambiguity.

Thanks for the insight and input!
Old January 24th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I'd feel a litle Quasimodo-ish sending this one.

Saved the best for last.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 24th, 2011, 06:23 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

These are great! +rep

I would never pass these out to my class, though. That would be, ah... weird, to say the least.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old January 24th, 2011, 07:13 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadliest Warrior View Post
These are great! +rep

I would never pass these out to my class, though. That would be, ah... weird, to say the least.
I wholeheartedly agree on both points. These are great, and just corny enough to be good.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old January 25th, 2011, 07:55 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

How bout this:
You could never DISAPPEAR from my attentions, Valentine!
For the Ninjas of the Northern Wind!

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old February 5th, 2011, 06:03 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I think I'd be scared if I got any of these, I don't wanna get breathed on, stomped, crushed, beserked away at, or be stared at by a mummy.

+rep!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 09:35 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old June 22nd, 2011, 09:45 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Carr loves Dund!

Old June 22nd, 2011, 11:11 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

KRUG!
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Krug and.... whoever he says

Props to dragonslayer

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 23rd, 2011, 02:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction