Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 4th, 2007, 05:31 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Yeah, that second pic on Twin Keeps looks a little smoky...

Cool maps, all of them. I really like this one:

Those multi-tiered maps are so cool.

And the sneaky ninja in the shadows is super cool in this pic:
Old January 4th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
Sweet

Oh, and this is the first time ive ever gotten to say this

WELCOME TO HEROSCAPERS!!...YAY...anyway yeah nice

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old January 7th, 2007, 07:37 PM

naps420 Woo who?
Here is a new map I made today. It uses 2 Masters, 1 Road/Forest, 1 Castle, and a bunch of single/double hexs. I have yet to name it or play it, about to get a game on it as soon as a few more friends show up over here. I ran out of ladders, I need to pick up another Castle set soon, I seem to always run out of them. There is no way to get onto the one side of the castle, unless you have flyers...or use Sgt. Drake.

Roomy and I ended up playing a 900 point a side game last night on the board. We both went for alot of squads, since we were playing back 3 for starting area on each side, I started on the left side when looking at the board with the wall to it's back. Both of us had some good armies and it was pretty close for awhile. I ended up beast bounding Mimring with the Arrow Gruts, while he was orc champion bonding Grimnok left and right with the Blade Gruts. I got Mimring to the middle keep and had him posted there while Grimnok charged up the road and started to attack my Tarn. Mimring hit Grimnok with the Fire Line Special Attack, hitting all 4 skulls on my roll, Grimnok totally wiffed his D and with the 2 wounds he had from the Tarn, he was taken out. So I charged Mimring right up to his starting area and started Fire Line Specialing everyone in his path. Mimring was a hungry dragon and liked his meat burnt! After Mimring took out half his Roman Ligionares, 2 of the Aubren Archers, and Me-Burq-Sa in one attack, the he tried to take out a few Minions of Uthgar, but was unsuccesful, my roomy knew he didn't stand a chance after that. He did mange to take out Deadeye Dan, who was almost in a good spot up on the snow mound which I feel would have been a really nice spot for him.

Should be getting a big game going today so I am sure a new board will be built. I'll post the pictures tonight if we do.
Old January 8th, 2007, 03:13 AM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
You have a great imagination and these maps show that. Good job and keep up the good work! I'm still trying to find a "favorite" one, they're all so good.
Old January 8th, 2007, 03:04 PM

naps420 Woo who?
Thanks Sev_, I hear that alot. Probally the reasion I've been known to run 3-4 RPGs a week back in the day. I really dig the map you have down on your link. Looks like a fun Capture the Flag map to me.
Old January 8th, 2007, 06:49 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev_
You have a great imagination and these maps show that.
Hehe, yeah. I agree. Chuckle at the incriminating evidence. I get it. I miss the good old college days. I wonder what my maps would look like if I had HS to play back in my party days... I'd walk around like all day and make maps that would make everyone while smoking one cigarette right after the other.

Awesome maps, naps. Keep up the good work!

Click to see more...
Old January 8th, 2007, 10:01 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Naps420's Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by naps420
BroomScape

The Sweeping of All Time

Coming July 2007
Old January 8th, 2007, 10:09 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Would the incriminating evidence and your vast imagination somehow be linked?

I can't play Heroscape with my roommate. He thinks you're supposed to flick the figures as hard as you can to knock over other figures... he's an idiot.
Old January 9th, 2007, 05:39 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Would the incriminating evidence and your vast imagination somehow be linked?

Click to see more...
Old January 10th, 2007, 08:29 PM

naps420 Woo who?
Here is a new map I just got done building. It uses the usual 2 Masters, 1 Castle, 1 Bridge/Forest, and a bunch of extra double/single hex pieces. I call this map Kanto Bridge.

Top View

Side View

Starting Area

The Bridge Keep

Bridge Side View
Old January 12th, 2007, 09:16 AM

naps420 Woo who?
This is a project I started to work on a few weeks back using VisualScape. I absolutely LOVE this program! I put the finishing touches on it earlyer. Here are the stats and a few pictures.

The Castle of Erondur
I used 10 Master sets, 2 Volcano sets, 6 Glacier sets, 10 Forest sets, and 7 Castle sets. It uses 911 total tiles and it's highest point is 16 high.
Ideal for a 1 vs. 1 vs. 1 game, 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 game, or an all out free for all. Starting areas could be reworked to allow a bigger army, it currently has 22 hexes per side to start at.

I also have this formated into a .pdf file if anyone is interested in getting it. I have no idea how to go about posting it here and i've already been up all night now.
Old January 12th, 2007, 03:41 PM
GW Bush's

When you have the 3D window view open in VirtualScape, you can go to Tools and select Save Picture. It's an alternative to taking a screenshot.

If you install a PDF writer like CutePDF or PDFCreator (see some of the stickies or announcements on this board) you can fool your computer into thinking it's a printer. When you select print just choose your PDF writer instead of your printer and it will turn your VirtualScape file into a step-by-step instruction just like in the MS rulebook. It's very cool.

Nice maps, by the way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios