Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2011, 11:30 PM

cavebehr has disabled reputation
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Ok all the good stuff keeps going while I am looking somewhere else. Just my luck!! Anyone see or have a Master Woo? Original, just name what you want for trade or reasonable price.
Old July 8th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Filthy the Clown is neither filthy nor a clown, although I'd argue his sense of humor would qualify him as a comic.

Great, great trader, and a hell of a nice guy.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 8th, 2011, 04:24 PM

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

My Orc army is nearly complete, preparing to trample the weak forces of the pathetic Jandar and his nancy Knights. A small bump in the road today was that Utgar (meaning me) summoned Tornak to lead the charge (meaning ordered from Auggie's) and instead, Grimnak showed up in the portal (meaning he screwed up and shipped me the wrong figure). So, only the summoning of Heavy Gruts stands in the noble Utgar's way of total domination of Valhalla.

Short version:
Anyone got some Heavy Gruts for me?

...Bueller....Bueller....Bueller.....

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old July 9th, 2011, 12:56 AM

BurlyCo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Decided to post my offers on e-bay as well to make transactions even easier. Same name on e-bay as on here and same products so you can search for them that way or you can contact me about any specific products and I can send you the link.
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurlyCo View Post
Decided to post my offers on e-bay as well to make transactions even easier. Same name on e-bay as on here and same products so you can search for them that way or you can contact me about any specific products and I can send you the link.
Kind of seems like that was the first place you should've gone, but we 'scapers appreciate you posting the links here for those of us who play.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old July 9th, 2011, 07:27 PM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker

Had a great trade with Grison. Easy to work with, quick ship, and well packaged.

He took great pains to describe exactly the condition so that I would not be disappointed or suprised. I wasn't.

Thanks
Old July 9th, 2011, 08:35 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

I just completed great trades with Lord Trask, lefton4ya, and OverEngineered. All were great to work with, but OverEngineered wins the Namesake Award: his careful packing was the most elaborate and effective I have ever seen, and he even included ultra-high-quality card sleeves!

I highly recommend all three for your trading needs.

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old July 9th, 2011, 10:19 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

I must say that Grison is a fantastic trader as well. Excellent, clear communication and fast shipping. One heck of a cool and friendly dude too
Old July 10th, 2011, 12:16 AM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
I just completed great trades with Lord Trask, lefton4ya, and OverEngineered. All were great to work with, but OverEngineered wins the Namesake Award: his careful packing was the most elaborate and effective I have ever seen, and he even included ultra-high-quality card sleeves!
That cause you haven't gotten mine yet!

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old July 10th, 2011, 02:32 AM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
That cause you haven't gotten mine yet!
Intriguing... I'm looking forward to it!

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old July 10th, 2011, 03:08 AM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updates to my trade list:

Have:
Frost Giant of Morh x1
Master of the Hunt x1
Ulginesh x1
Snipers x 2
Wolves of Badru x2
Krav Maga agents x1

Extra RotV figures...

PayPal

Want:
Heavy Gruts x1
Knights of Weston x1
Capuan Gladiators x1
Sacred Band x1
Templar Knights x1
Tagawa Archers x1
Concan
Sentinels of Jandar x2
Zombies x1 or 2
Any Aquilla Alliance figure
Any Thaelenk Tundra terrain: big mountains, ice.

PayPal
(PayPal is just fine, trades are also cool!)

I'm fine with trade/cash deals, too, since I don't much that's too desirable for trade.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old July 10th, 2011, 08:50 AM

Speaking of card sleeves.....I have ~50 of the 8-mil plastic sleeves for anyone who wants them. 20$ shipped, or trade. I say about because if you need 54 or something, I can do that.

These are, no BS, the best Heroscape sleeves I've ever seen. I've used them for years, and I only needed 40 of them. I figured if I bought 100 someone here might want them.

http://www.amazon.com/Clear-Vinyl-Sl...0302138&sr=8-1

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:

Last edited by SuperflyTNT; July 10th, 2011 at 09:04 AM.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online