Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old April 16th, 2010, 05:04 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart
Thumbs up Auggie now selling MarvelScape bits

Title says it all

http://store02.prostores.com/servlet...scape%3AMarvel
Old April 16th, 2010, 05:20 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Auggie now selling MarvelScape bits

Dr. Doom is worth a whole load of nothing!

EDIT: Now he is $0.49.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.

Last edited by GreenLanturn; April 16th, 2010 at 05:50 PM.
Old April 16th, 2010, 05:30 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

If I did my math right, the whole set costs 17.44 (but Spiderman is not listed and therefore not counted).
Old April 16th, 2010, 05:47 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
If I did my math right, the whole set costs 17.44 (but Spiderman is not listed and therefore not counted).
It's $24.00 actually. The dice are $1.5 dice are listed under Misc. stuff. Of course some of it will never sell (at least in quanitity like the wound markers and glyphs and order markers) so the stuff I expect to move is more like $19.

Spidy sold out already and was .49 but will likely go up to .69 or .79 on the next batch.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old April 16th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
It's $24.00 actually. The dice are $1.5 dice are listed under Misc. stuff. Of course some of it will never sell (at least in quanitity like the wound markers and glyphs and order markers) so the stuff I expect to move is more like $19.

Spidy sold out already and was .49 but will likely go up to .69 or .79 on the next batch.
I don't know the blue Order Markers are still pretty popular with people that have no interest in Marvel. Those might do better than you expect (heck, i moved a couple sets not too long ago).

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 16th, 2010, 06:12 PM

elltrain Woo who?

Auggie, one thing I would like to see is a "D&D Terrain pack" or a "Swarm Pack" that has all the terrain but none of the extras from those expansions. Saves me from all the math
Old April 16th, 2010, 06:50 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Wow, 7 hex asphalt already gone...

Miniature Market posted the Marvel stuff, and I wanted to buy some, but their shipping is prohibitively expensive. $15 worth of asphalt would have cost $10 in shipping. I can ship a whole FOTA for less than that.
Old April 16th, 2010, 07:04 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

With minitatures market you need to bump all your orders up to $75 and get the free shipping

If you were looking for the Heroes, I just bought all the Marvel Characters from Auggies. I'm giong to paint them up in alternate color schemes to make them easier to tell apart if we draft more than one of a hero in a game.
Old April 17th, 2010, 09:28 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

[quote=Porkins;1065932]Wow, 7 hex asphalt already gone...quote]

I have a lot more comming in this weeks shipment. I added Marvel to my last order from my wholesaler but they only had 2 cases on hand so they ordred from WotC the rest which will be here Thursday. I'll get them listed likely Fri or early the following Monday.

......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old April 17th, 2010, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elltrain View Post
Auggie, one thing I would like to see is a "D&D Terrain pack" or a "Swarm Pack" that has all the terrain but none of the extras from those expansions. Saves me from all the math
I have considered this seeing that others (particularly on Ebay) do this but the problem is that it reeks havoc with inventory. I may yet do it this way but in all honesty I'm unlike to.
...Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old April 17th, 2010, 10:01 AM

pixlepix Woo who?

Would it be possable to make a link to the terrain tile pieces that auto selects the right tiles? I know it i possable in pure HTML, not sure with your online store software.

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old April 18th, 2010, 01:59 AM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Wow... after 3 days of posting all the figures are gone! Who would buy Doom at a price higher than nothing!?

Any chance you'll get more in? I was thinking of getting some... (Ya, I know it's out of print, but you put some up 3 days ago... what's up with that?)

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales