Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 24th, 2015, 06:43 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Day-OH. Hoards 7/18

I'm a maybe as its only an hour+ out of my way, but I need to take off work.
Old July 9th, 2015, 07:24 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Day-OH. Hordes 7/18

Alrite Nick is coming.

Time to plan my army. Prepare to see something off the wall like Q9, Rats, and Raelin.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 9th, 2015, 08:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I should be okay to bring Sirroco and maybe one other board. Going to have a van full of people. Only 2 competitors though from what I can tell.

Still need to figure out how I'm filling the van up lol.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 9th, 2015, 10:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Every summer I go with my family to see my Father in Law for a week or so in Dayton. This year you are doing this the same time as our trip...and I am not able to join the family this year. Oh well. Have fun.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 9th, 2015, 10:44 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I should be okay to bring Sirroco and maybe one other board. Going to have a van full of people. Only 2 competitors though from what I can tell.

Still need to figure out how I'm filling the van up lol.
Sounds great. There should be some room for your non-Heroscape friends to play their own games.
Sorry Japes. Another time.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old July 12th, 2015, 10:33 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Only 6 days away. I'll be real happy to see you guys.
I'll be digging up some cool swag for the prize table. Some figure packs, a sealed Summoner Wars Allience master set, Love Letters (an awesome game) & some other goodies. I'll have to do most of the building that morning.

It should be possible to play some more Heroscape or other games after the tournament. I'll have love Letters, King of Tokyo, Summoner Wars & other games on hand. Plus game systems are hooked up there.

Safe travels everyone.

Loves all Scape

Old July 14th, 2015, 04:49 PM
I could go

Apparently Nick might not be able to make it. But hopefully he does. Lol.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 16th, 2015, 03:49 PM

I have the rest of the maps ready plus I'll bring an extra army. If you need any figures let me know.

Loves all Scape

Old July 16th, 2015, 07:28 PM
I could go

2 more days!!

~~flameslayer, excited but still hasn't determined his army

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 17th, 2015, 08:51 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry, Hendal has to drop out -- messed my foot up pretty good, and it is to far for me to drive, I am so so bummed

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 17th, 2015, 01:10 PM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

...hmm maybe some Stingers and Rats or even a one eyed giant and some Flying Knights. Just thinking.
Old July 17th, 2015, 04:06 PM

Some day Hendal. Some day.
See you in 12 days at Gen Con.

Loves all Scape

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events