Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 23rd, 2007, 12:20 PM

link10020 has disabled reputation
My first map plz review

i made a map called the "current" tug of war. it has an interesting game macanic i was working on. plz test my map and tell me what you think. i will post the file for virtualscape as soon as i post this message. just check the downloads section.

EDIT: I am currently unable to post my map. It askes for a URL and i have no website to post it on. if any body is willing to put it on thier site for me let me know and i can send it through MSN thanks in advance

No gruts? no glory!

- 10 to life for chicken abuse!!!

http://heroscapers.com/community/vie...er=asc&start=0
Old January 23rd, 2007, 12:43 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I will review once you get it up.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old January 23rd, 2007, 12:57 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: My first map plz review

Quote:
Originally Posted by link10020
i made a map called the "current" tug of war. it has an interesting game macanic i was working on. plz test my map and tell me what you think. i will post the file for virtualscape as soon as i post this message. just check the downloads section.

EDIT: I am currently unable to post my map. It askes for a URL and i have no website to post it on. if any body is willing to put it on thier site for me let me know and i can send it through MSN thanks in advance
What format is your map in? Post it in the downloads section(if it is a VS/LS/PDF) or the gallery(if it is just a photo)

If you are having difficulties with how to do either of these, take a look at the how to index.

Good Luck
Old January 23rd, 2007, 08:16 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, link10020!

On behalf of our cartographic and galactocentric community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

So which sets will I need to playtest your map, just a single MS?

~Aldin, who is always looking for new battlefields

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 24th, 2007, 10:57 PM

Uploaded - I hope

I just tried to upload the file but i don`t know if it will work (I hate being a noob) anyway if it dosent add me to your msn and i will send the map that way.

It is a virtual scape format,

Only 1 MS is needed but i have some spare snow tiles in my colection that i added to the board. they are not really nessesary.

it works on the basis that you teleport your soldiers in from a seperate board (actually a 24 hex tile) and you use the glyph of brandar to move the other glyphs downstream. if the glyphs reach your end first you get thier effects permenantly.

Thanks for the Handshake Aldin! I am glad i finally signed up for the heroscape fourms, (I actually haven`t been playing long but was instantly hooked, to bad there isn`t much heroscape merchandise in my neck of the woods) I hope my first map isn`t to bad (bound to be something i missed...)

P.S. - My email is link30020@hotmail.com if you wish to get the file if this dosent work add me to your MSN. post a message on here if you add me so i know to accept you.

No gruts? no glory!

Old January 30th, 2007, 12:16 AM

It`s up

Get it while it`s hot!

plz review

No gruts? no glory!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios