Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 28th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Index to Excellent Threads and HS Resources

Thought this awesome thread needed a little bump. It took me to exactly where I needed to go.
Old October 6th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Updated 10/6

Added boom and Oogie Da Bruce's listing of point costs among other things. Changed all the Index and hub links to red to stand out--these are links from my Index to another more specialized index or hub of resources. (I'm sure I missed some, so please PM me if you see some I should have marked as such.)

As always, comments and suggestions via PM are welcome. I've been a bit overbusy in my own life, so I'm sure I've missed some good things. I'd love to know about them.

(Also added the FLAGS page by Shades fan--nice resource--and Papa-Scape--great laughs!)

Last edited by 1Mmirg; October 7th, 2008 at 11:58 AM.
Old October 17th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Update 10/17

Added Jexik's Overlooked Rules and Tournaments are Fun (swore I already had that in here...), as well as a few others including the interesting thread Mr. Migraine started on "bad" units, which spawned some great discussion.

EDIT: Also added H_e_H's great Scaper of the Week Index.

Last edited by 1Mmirg; October 17th, 2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old November 6th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Adrian Monk

Updated 11/7

Added KCU_Master's new piece, MKSentinel's excellent index of thread on units (should have been here before), and several more humorous ones.

If you see anything else that I'm missing, let me know.
Old November 6th, 2008, 06:46 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Officially Sigged by another person
Old January 21st, 2009, 02:08 PM
Adrian Monk

Glad to see this being sigged. Thanks all!

I've added Jexik's Cookie Cutter thread--I think it is a great read for anyone looking to understand the current metagame--and for anyone who thinks that Q9/Raelin/Rats+ or Glads/Blasts or Stingers in large numbers are the only way to play HS competitively. Thanks, Jexik, for sharing your thoughts.

Also added sportcult's custom terrain and Mooseman's photos (how did I not have these before!?).

Anything else I've missed?
Old March 20th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Adrian Monk

Added in Jay_Cain's Battleplan and RobertDD's Books in PDF. If you've seen something else that really stands out, please PM me. I'd love to include it in the Index.
Old March 20th, 2009, 10:13 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Wow is that post getting big.

-insert signature here-
Old March 21st, 2009, 05:31 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Wow is that post getting big.
Old May 18th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Adrian Monk

Added the Unit Battle Royale 2009, R˙chean's map contest (a lot of fun stuff in there), asymmetric map-making thread, the C3G and M3G, my map thread, and a few others things.

As always, your suggestions (PMs) of threads to add to this index are welcome.

Last edited by 1Mmirg; May 18th, 2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old May 18th, 2009, 04:44 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Forgot I need to sig this again...too many URL's right now. I'll sig it after CoNGS.
Old July 7th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Adrian Monk

Finally added in Killometer's many new additions to Scapers (Synergy lists, XXXX Point Army index, etc.). Also added Sarpedon's 100% Theoryscape and Wriggz' list of theory threads. Great to see so many excellent threads coming out. Thanks, all!

[Oops, also added my new genre study of HS as well. Forgot that...]

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online