Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 12th, 2007, 07:04 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
NEWS!! Added another prize to the Gencon list (pic)

OK for the lucky player that comes in 9th place in the Gencon Championship I have this incredible offering. Justjohn has created one of the coolest customs I have ever seen in my time as a Heroscape junkie!! He just now donated it to the prize pool so I decided to give this awesome figure and card to The top finisher that does not make it into the finals at then Gencon Heroscape Championship 2007.

For your viewing pleasure:

Observe he has no visible hit zones

And here is the custom miniature:

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 12th, 2007, 07:07 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

It must be fate. I'm a shoo in for 9th.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 12th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NEWS!! Added another prize to the Gencon list (pic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
OK maybe its the beer talking but no hit zones? WTF? I mean I hate lopping off zombies....I just hate it!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 12th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Quote:
OK maybe its the beer talking but no hit zones? WTF?
It means he can only be hit by melee attacks and thus is immune to ranged attacks.

Old August 12th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Since he is a Zombie, and Zombies heads are their only visible hit zones... and he's wearing a helmet.... Well, you figure it out!!

Mmmm Storm King Stout!!!!!! 42 degrees!! Lovin life!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old August 12th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That is completely awesome!

It makes me want to play a Spartus led army of zombie gladiators!

What are the parts? I see Crixus and zombie legs/arms. The sword and cloak I don't recognize...

Really a very cool custom!
Old August 12th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
DUDE, I so want that. Wether I get it by some miracle or make my own, I must have a Desius!

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 12th, 2007, 10:41 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
That is the first custom I like enough that I am tempted to recreate it... good card, good figure, good stats and powers... only flaw is that it has an Einar background behind the figure on a Utgar card but I dont care it works... espeicaly if hasbro can put an einar symbol on the knights templar card.
Old August 12th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
DUDE, I so want that. Wether I get it by some miracle or make my own, I must have a Desius!
Aint it cool!! You've seen JJ's work in person so you know how awesome it will be!!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old August 12th, 2007, 10:51 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation

Wow. I cannot wait until JJ has is own company.

Old August 12th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
OK for the lucky player that comes in 9th place in the Gencon Championship I have this incredible offering. Justjohn has created one of the coolest customs I have ever seen in my time as a Heroscape junkie!!
That's flattering man! Thanks for the kudos.

Glad everyone seems to like it. Figured a lot of people like zombies a good bit, and everyone is looking for gladiators to go with Spartacus, so why not bring 'em together

And Joah, I can't wait either, so much hinges on this week in Indy. All depends on how people enjoy or hate the games.

Oh, and the Einar background on the Utgar card WAS intentional.

smallboxgames.com
Old August 13th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
Quote:
OK for the lucky player that comes in 9th place in the Gencon Championship I have this incredible offering. Justjohn has created one of the coolest customs I have ever seen in my time as a Heroscape junkie!!
That's flattering man! Thanks for the kudos.

Glad everyone seems to like it. Figured a lot of people like zombies a good bit, and everyone is looking for gladiators to go with Spartacus, so why not bring 'em together

And Joah, I can't wait either, so much hinges on this week in Indy. All depends on how people enjoy or hate the games.

Oh, and the Einar background on the Utgar card WAS intentional.
I'm hoping Lilnewbie sees this and craps in his pants!!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events