Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old February 1st, 2018, 09:31 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Selling a lot of My Collection (New items up)

Hey everyone, I'm a long time player with a large collection, and the time has come that I'm looking to sell a lot of it. I'll still keep a lot of course, but I have many sets still in the box and a lot of things I can do without and am seeking to part with. Actually even more than I realized, which I found out when I was reorganizing my closet the other day haha. Anyways, now I am looking to sell!

I'm first going to sell my sets that are NIB, before I go into anything I have opened. I'm selling through Ebay, my account is 'CleonHeroscape', I'll provide a link.

I have nearly the whole game NIB, and am excited to sell to people who will enjoy it more than me at this time. I not only have master sets and waves, but also flag bearers and exclusives. Large expansions, terrain expansions, you name it. I have and am selling pretty much every set.

What is currently up for sale:

(putting more items up)

I'm selling through Ebay because it seems to be smooth and easy, but I wanted to advertise to everyone here because I know how passionate so many of you are about this game, like myself, and ideally want my sets to go to a good home. I'll update this thread frequently, with any new information I know.

I look forward to selling many of my Heroscape sets, hopefully to good homes of people on here and/or are active in the community.

Last edited by Cleon; April 4th, 2018 at 02:56 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:08 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Selling a lot of My Collection (Current: D1, D2, D3, Ska

I added Wave 1, Wave 2, Road to the Forgotten Forest, Orm's Return, and Wave 3. All are up. They might not show up if you search for them because it takes a little while for them to appear (similar to youtube it takes some time for the upload/item to appear when searched for after I put them up), but the links I provided link them directly.
Old February 7th, 2018, 07:58 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Selling a lot of My Collection (Currently 9 items for sa

Hello! I noticed you said flag bearers in your OP but have not added them on ebay yet. This is a long shot but for whatever reason if you cannot sell the Laglor figure I have lost my 20d for that figure. I have every other official figure in the game and I have replaced my gray 20d with another but it doesn't look the same.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old February 8th, 2018, 05:13 PM

pnkfelix Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
What is currently up for sale:

Wave D1: (starting at $89.99)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/33254076024...84.m1558.l2649

Wave D2: (starting at $89.99)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-W...B/332540795496

Wave D3: (starting at $89.99)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-W...s/332540812462

Agent Skahen: (starting at $40.00)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-G...e/332540821276

Wave 1: (starting at $89.99)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/33254169480...84.m1558.l2649
To be honest, I think you have set your initial prices too high, at least for the D1/D2/D3 waves at $89.99.

I am not trying to discourage you, and I hope you find a buyer, but it seems best to be aware of the current market value of what you are offering.

Namely, one can buy each of the D1/D2/D3 sets listed above, new-in-box, for $75 from Hill's Wholescale Gaming, without going through the auction process.

The only advantage you offer to the buyer is that your listed shipping price is $5.95, while Hill's Wholesale Gaming, from a quick preview of a cart with D1 in it, charges $11.90. But that's not enough to compensate for the approximately $15 price difference.

(Your wave 1 starting price of $89.99 is competitive, since that same site has Wave 1 NIB for $90, so at least in that case the difference in shipping has a chance of paying off.)

Out of respect for this thread and your interest in selling, I won't link to the Hill's Wholesale Gaming site here (there's another thread in this forum that has a link).

I am eagerly looking forward to seeing your posts for game items that are out of the box, since I am not really interested in paying the NIB premium for myself.
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:32 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Wave 1, 2, 3, and a Skahen sold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Hello! I noticed you said flag bearers in your OP but have not added them on ebay yet. This is a long shot but for whatever reason if you cannot sell the Laglor figure I have lost my 20d for that figure. I have every other official figure in the game and I have replaced my gray 20d with another but it doesn't look the same.
Not sure if I can help you out there. But I am selling a Vydar Flag Bearer new in box pretty soon, hopefully I'll get that one up for sale tomorrow (also Utgar's and Jandar's too). But I don't have a spare Vydar d20.

Down the road I might sell a Laglor+Dice opened, out of box, which would be a tad cheaper. But I'm unsure if I'll get to that, I have many other things I have more of an excess of I'd like to sell first.

Last edited by Cleon; February 11th, 2018 at 03:49 AM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:48 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnkfelix View Post

To be honest, I think you have set your initial prices too high, at least for the D1/D2/D3 waves at $89.99.

I am not trying to discourage you, and I hope you find a buyer, but it seems best to be aware of the current market value of what you are offering.

Namely, one can buy each of the D1/D2/D3 sets listed above, new-in-box, for $75 from Hill's Wholescale Gaming, without going through the auction process.

The only advantage you offer to the buyer is that your listed shipping price is $5.95, while Hill's Wholesale Gaming, from a quick preview of a cart with D1 in it, charges $11.90. But that's not enough to compensate for the approximately $15 price difference.

(Your wave 1 starting price of $89.99 is competitive, since that same site has Wave 1 NIB for $90, so at least in that case the difference in shipping has a chance of paying off.)

Out of respect for this thread and your interest in selling, I won't link to the Hill's Wholesale Gaming site here (there's another thread in this forum that has a link).

I am eagerly looking forward to seeing your posts for game items that are out of the box, since I am not really interested in paying the NIB premium for myself.
Thanks for the advise, I appreciate it. Yeah, I wasn't positive what I should price the D&D Waves at. Admittedly, I haven't bought 'scape in a long time and am a bit out of the loop with current prices. I think when I relist them I'll put them down to around the $70 range. Also am new to Ebay still, learning the ropes of it.

Yeah, the plan currently is I want to sell as much of the sealed NIB items as I can, hopefully as close to all of it that I have stored as possible. Then I'll look into my out of box stuff and see what I have much of a surplus of. It might be awhile before I get to out of box items, but I'll keep it posted here.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:33 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Quote:
Not sure if I can help you out there. But I am selling a Vydar Flag Bearer new in box pretty soon, hopefully I'll get that one up for sale tomorrow (also Utgar's and Jandar's too). But I don't have a spare Vydar d20.

Down the road I might sell a Laglor+Dice opened, out of box, which would be a tad cheaper. But I'm unsure if I'll get to that, I have many other things I have more of an excess of I'd like to sell first.
Ohh that's very tempting! I might have to take you up on that offer but is there an asking for any parts of the set? I fear I will be stuck with the rest if I do separate the set.

And do you mean your'e not sure if you will get to it as in you don't have those parts by themselves or it will take lots of time to get there? I am in no rush as I have a replacement this is just to round out my collection because now not all the 20d are the same.

Old February 11th, 2018, 05:23 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Relisted items, knocked the prices down on each. The D&D waves I knocked down to $69.99 each, RttFF to $39.99, and OR to $19.99. Also put the Marvel Master set up.
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Re: Selling a lot of My Collection (Currently 6 sets for sal

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Ohh that's very tempting! I might have to take you up on that offer but is there an asking for any parts of the set? I fear I will be stuck with the rest if I do separate the set.

And do you mean your'e not sure if you will get to it as in you don't have those parts by themselves or it will take lots of time to get there? I am in no rush as I have a replacement this is just to round out my collection because now not all the 20d are the same.
No, I would be selling the whole set together as one (Laglor+Card+Dice+Bag).

I meant it will take some time before I get there. I want to sell most of my NIB unopened sets first. Then when I move onto anything opened, there's a lot of other sets I have more of an excess of that I'd put up first (those sets I'm fine with parting with).
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

No, I would be selling the whole set together as one (Laglor+Card+Dice+Bag).

I meant it will take some time before I get there. I want to sell most of my NIB unopened sets first. Then when I move onto anything opened, there's a lot of other sets I have more of an excess of that I'd put up first (those sets I'm fine with parting with).
I may have found where I can get one for myself. I will let you know how it turns out and keep you posted in this manner and thank you for keeping me in the loop.

Old February 11th, 2018, 11:31 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
I may have found where I can get one for myself. I will let you know how it turns out and keep you posted in this manner and thank you for keeping me in the loop.
Nice man, hope you find the d20 for your collection.

I'll be updating this thread very frequently, whenever there are new sets for sale, relistings, sales, and any changes or questions.
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Nice man, hope you find the d20 for your collection.

I'll be updating this thread very frequently, whenever there are new sets for sale, relistings, sales, and any changes or questions.
Yes it looks like I have found one, its a brand new one and I will take the 20d out of it (I feel slightly bad for doing this) but nonetheless I will have my 20d!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales