Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 9th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Win a Copy of Risk: Black Ops on GWJ.com

Just an FYI but GWJ is giving away (1) copy of Risk: Black Ops.

See Below for details.

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/38557

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 9th, 2008, 12:39 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Thanks, Hahn. You sux.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old April 9th, 2008, 03:05 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Already registered for it, thanks. I got 6 out of 6 so we'll see if I win. I actually don't like the look of the game at all at the moment. I like having the little miniatures or even the roman numerals, but the wooden blocks look really stupid. I hope they change it for the actual release of the new risk game.
Old April 9th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
Already registered for it, thanks. I got 6 out of 6 so we'll see if I win. I actually don't like the look of the game at all at the moment. I like having the little miniatures or even the roman numerals, but the wooden blocks look really stupid. I hope they change it for the actual release of the new risk game.
THat was BGG, not GWJ.
Old April 9th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
The wood blocks were the original pieces, back when I was playing my old man's version, and your old man was in grade school. They're classic, which is part of why they were used for Black Ops.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old April 9th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
I think the game looks really, really sleek, personally.

smallboxgames.com
Old April 9th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Thanks, Hahn. You sux.
Just for that I am going to go hold and caress my copy of Ops. :P

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 9th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
So by the sounds of it you hate the new format but you went ahead anyway any entered the BBG.COM contest. Strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
THat was BGG, not GWJ.
Silly n00b

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 9th, 2008, 06:54 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Good news for everyone.....you now have an "extra" chance to win...because if I win I will offer the game back to truth to give to a lucky Scaper

So if you do not win...hope I do
Old April 9th, 2008, 07:26 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Quote:
So by the sounds of it you hate the new format but you went ahead anyway any entered the BBG.COM contest. Strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
THat was BGG, not GWJ.
Silly n00b
Hey, it'll make a wonderful gift. Or perhaps I can just sell it for a ton of money on ebay. Thanks for the correction, yea I entered the one on boardgamegeek. My dad's 58 so was he still in grade school when the first risk came down? The hatred of the wooden pieces is just a personal preference, I don't mean to make anyone angry.
Old April 9th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Well, the first one came out in 1959, so yeah, he was probably in grade school. For that matter, so was my dad. I used to play Risk with my dad on his copy, and those wood blocks bring back lots of memories. Plus they look schweet with the new game. Obviously, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - I can understand not loving the same stuff as me - but I love the wood blocks.

But all that aside, the new Risk is not supposed to come with wood blocks.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old April 9th, 2008, 09:33 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I still have our set from the late 60's with the wood blocks...they are awesome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games