Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old April 17th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battles

Hmmm, maybe this would work:

Anti-Monitor (II)
Secret Identity: Ernest P. Worrell

Entity
Unique Hero
Frigate
Slightly Annoyed

Life: 3
Move: 4
Range: 2
Attack: 2
Defense: 3

150 Points

Cognizant of Time
If you win initiative and at least one Order Marker is on this card, you may immediately set your clocks ahead or back for Daylight Savings Time.

Erase From Consideration
Once per round, after moving and instead of attacking, you may go into denial that there are any figures within 3 clear sight spaces of Anti-Monitor. Feel free to roll the 20-sided die. It's better than just sitting around and doing nothing, since you've already forfeited your attack.

Takes Up Space
After you complete a turn with any figure you control, if an unrevealed X Order Marker is on Anti-Monitor's card, you may reveal it and immediately set your snacks on the battlefield to take up space. If your opponent tries to eat your snacks while they are on the battlefield, you may give your opponent one unblockable slap to the face.
Old April 17th, 2012, 04:52 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Although Ernest P. Worrell's personality should be Incredibly Annoying, not Slightly Annoyed.
Old April 17th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No "Electro Man" transformation power? No "Better Believe it, Vern" power? I'm disappointed!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Although Ernest P. Worrell's personality should be Incredibly Annoying, not Slightly Annoyed.
Good point. His commercials with Purity were hilarious, but his movies... (shudder) I still regard him as a great physical comedian. What about subbing with Larry the Cable Guy. Ok, same problem as far as movies are concerned, but his stand up is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
No "Electro Man" transformation power? No "Better Believe it, Vern" power? I'm disappointed!
Hee. I was saving those for Anti-Monitor III.
Old April 18th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

Mike: "Where is my knave?"

David: "I'm here, Your Majesty!"

Mike: "Knave, fetch me my pipe!"

David: "Yes, Sir! Here is your pipe!"

Mike: "Now fetch me my bowl!"

David: "Right away, Your Highness! Here is your bowl!"

Mike: "Now, bring me my Fiddlers Three!"

David: "I shall obey, Your Highness! They are here at your service!"

Mike: "Good. Thou hast pleased me. Now, while my fiddlers perform for my amusement, fetch me some teams for the upcoming Battle Bites tournament!"

David: "Your word is but my command!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Teams
Deadshot, Pied Piper, Shadow Thief, Weather Wizard
Electro, Killer Croc, Killer Penguins
Hydro-Man, Rhino
Black Cat, Kraven, Trickster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Teams
Angel, Bucky, Captain America
Gambit, Iron Man Mk III
Superman
Aquaman, Giant Man
Mike: "That, my lowly servant, hast made me a Merry Old Soul. To reward you, I shall lop off thy head with me sword!"

David: "It would be an honor, Sir!"
Old April 19th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

David: "Hmmm, I'm the only one here. Good! I'll take a peek at some more of the upcoming teams!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by More Evil
Metallo, Penguin
Mystique, Parasite
Ragdoll, Silver Banshee
Count Vertigo, Scarecrow, Toad
Quote:
Originally Posted by More Good
Incredible Hulk
Iron Man Mk IV, Vixen
Jonah Hex, Wolverine
Flash, Iceman
Bob (off-camera): "David, what are you doing?"

David: "Nothing!!! Whoops, gotta run!"
Old April 19th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Nice teams david. I'm excited to see how this plays out. Go Mysterio!
Old April 19th, 2012, 10:12 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You need some snappy titles for these teams! Like:

EAT YOUR HEART OUT
Metallo, Penguin

BAD FIRST DATES
Mystique, Parasite

RAGS AND *ITCHES
Ragdoll, Silver Banshee

FEAR AND LOATHING
Count Vertigo, Scarecrow, Toad

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 20th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

Pam: "Bob, we have 8 more teams to announce to complete the roster of 32 teams!"

Bob: "Think we should create some clever team names like the ones IAmBatman suggested?"

Pam: "Hmmm, I'm really not that creative."

Bob: "Neither am I. So, what do we do?"

Pam: "This:"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil, but not very creative, Teams
Doctor Light, Sandman
Doctor Octopus, The Hood
Shocker, Zatanna
Magneto (I), Ventriloquist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good, but even less creative, Teams
Hawkgirl, Punisher
Jewel, Psylocke
Human Torch (Jim Hammond), Storm
Banshee, Iron Man Mk I, Molly Hayes
Bob: "I guess the next order of business is to set up the brackets. See you then!"
Old April 20th, 2012, 11:24 AM

DAY AT THE BEACH
Doctor Light, Sandman

OCTO-HOOD
Doctor Octopus, The Hood

KCOHS!
Shocker, Zatanna

PUSH AND PULL
Magneto (I), Ventriloquist

HEAD SMASHERS
Hawkgirl, Punisher

FEMME GEMS
Jewel, Psylocke

FIRESTORM
Human Torch (Jim Hammond), Storm

HOBO STEW (OK, I had nothing here! )
Banshee, Iron Man Mk I, Molly Hayes

Old April 20th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
FEMME GEMS
Jewel, Psylocke
I like Psychic Problems more here.
Old April 20th, 2012, 11:47 AM

Well played! I agree.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion