Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units

Old November 19th, 2022, 01:08 AM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: (I hate talking about this, but you asked...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
Could you possibly elaborate on this? I know that the Glide Strikers' Master Game stats are scattered throughout the beta rulebook, but I'd be interested in hearing the source for Haluchott's stats.
Actually, only the Glide Strikers' Range is in the rulebook. All of their stats, however, were briefly visible in a video snippet from the Scavorith battle.

Haluchott was... more troublesome. Seemed like a lost cause, until I actually bothered to use the numerical data established by all other cards as numerical data. In light of that, under these circumstances, his Move and Range had to be the same as in Basic. Attack had to be 3; nothing else would make sense in light of the rest of his build (4+ would necessarily increase his cost given his bonding abilities; 2- wouldmake his Special Attack's extra effect pointless). Life/Defense, I admit, was a case of "most likely fit"; but with all the other variables accounted for, and a chart of every single other unit with 7 Basic Defense, 5L/3D seems very likely indeed.

...I'm still worried I got that last part wrong (and only that last part), but maybe it doesn't actually matter. He's perfectly playable and interesting in this form, and there is nobody and nothing that can (lawfully) provide perfectly accurate numbers there.
The Glide Strikers' Attack value is mentioned on page 19 of the rulebook. Checking again, though, they're also mentioned as costing 50 points and having Flying, so the book's minutia were probably outdated by the time of the Scavorith video.

Anyway, the methods you used for Haluchott are smart. I'll agree that the possibility of some minor deviation from the precise stat values isn't terrifically important, as the stats you've deduced are realistic enough to have made me believe they were taken from some overlooked official release.
Old November 19th, 2022, 01:46 AM

RoseHeart is surprisingly tart
Re: AoA units, classic style (incl. Revna and Volarak templa

Those squads need to be broken up to fit on the card better.

example
Spoiler Alert!

I can do more if requested.

Valkrill Lives!
Old November 19th, 2022, 10:08 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This thread is fantastic! It does my heart good to see it and I really appreciate the time that went into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHeart View Post
Those squads need to be broken up to fit on the card better.

example
Spoiler Alert!

I can do more if requested.
These look really good.
Old November 19th, 2022, 10:30 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

AOA Card Status Summary

Just for clarification, the cards show the 30 characters revealed on the offering Card Compendium, plus two recreated from scattered information provided elsewhere: Glider Strikers (Clockwork) and Haluchott (Lifeborne).
32 characters were revealed or reconstructed.

The 7 "regular" characters still left unrevealed are:

Clockwork Combine
Air Marshall Zed Nesbitt

Dryan Lifeborne Order
Ewoshia, Mistress of Tides
Girushia, Grove Keeper
Oashu the Welkineye
Vrono the Brambletooth

Nemesis War Brood
Oathbound Phalanx
Oathbound Legionnaires

Also unrevealed are the 7 Kyrie
Misaex (Revna)
Kokorax (Revna)
Mielki (Volorek)
Xiamara (Volorek)
Qyrion (Vydar)
Glixerva (Aquilla)
Loviatak (Utgar)

Also unrevealed are the 5 SOTM Heroes
Sgt. Drake Alexander 3.0
Sonlen 2.0
Q-11 (Q10 2.0)
Shiori 2.0
Raelin (Evil 3.0)

Eventually individual people will start to design their own customs for these, if they remain unrevealed, since C3V cannot. Would you like them in this site section, or elsewhere (such as in various individuals' custom threads)?
Old November 19th, 2022, 12:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
AOA Card Status Summary

Just for clarification, the cards show the 30 characters revealed on the offering Card Compendium, plus two recreated from scattered information provided elsewhere: Glider Strikers (Clockwork) and Haluchott (Lifeborne).
32 characters were revealed or reconstructed.

The 7 "regular" characters still left unrevealed are:

Clockwork Combine
Air Marshall Zed Nesbitt

Dryan Lifeborne Order
Ewoshia, Mistress of Tides
Girushia, Grove Keeper
Oashu the Welkineye
Vrono the Brambletooth

Nemesis War Brood
Oathbound Phalanx
Oathbound Legionnaires

Also unrevealed are the 7 Kyrie
Misaex (Revna)
Kokorax (Revna)
Mielki (Volorek)
Xiamara (Volorek)
Qyrion (Vydar)
Glixerva (Aquilla)
Loviatak (Utgar)

Also unrevealed are the 5 SOTM Heroes
Sgt. Drake Alexander 3.0
Sonlen 2.0
Q-11 (Q10 2.0)
Shiori 2.0
Raelin (Evil 3.0)

Eventually individual people will start to design their own customs for these, if they remain unrevealed, since C3V cannot. Would you like them in this site section, or elsewhere (such as in various individuals' custom threads)?
I'd like to see book threads made for them too so we can see everyone's ideas about that unit in a single thread. Maybe call them IDEA BOOKs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 19th, 2022, 12:38 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I was going to say the opposite. To me any such designs are indistinguishable from everything else in the Customs subforum and belong there.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 19th, 2022, 12:40 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I was going to say the opposite. To me any such designs are indistinguishable from everything else in the Customs subforum and belong there.
There's already a category of customs called Age of Annihilation. It would be strange to put them anywhere else.

Quote:
Old November 19th, 2022, 12:46 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I think an index thread that links to people's renditions from wherever they're posted makes sense

--
--
--

--
Old November 19th, 2022, 01:33 PM

Maybe this forum section could have a subforum for "Age of Annihilation customs." Designs for the unreleased units along with other new customs that synergize with the Age of Annihilation stuff? Just spit balling. Any of the ideas above would also be fine.

--
--
--

--
Old November 19th, 2022, 05:13 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Personal custom for Air Marshal Zed Nesbitt moved to separate thread as per quozl. See it there. All comments welcome!

Last edited by chas; November 19th, 2022 at 07:03 PM.
Old November 19th, 2022, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Until its decided where to put them, here's my first draft for the unit I most want to see. This should also get us thinking about how to handle a personal AOA Custom. An administrator that wants to create a separate subforum for Personal AOA Customs and move it there is free to do so. All comments are welcome.
Please start a thread for Nesbitt in this forum. Thanks!

Quote:
Old November 19th, 2022, 06:33 PM

You mean a separate thread for this character only? If I did that, and they asked me to change the character name for copyright reasons, as I suspect they might, I wouldn't know how to change the thread name. Should I go ahead anyhow?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units