Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 10th, 2011, 09:32 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by onibaku06 View Post
It's been quiet recently. Hope everyone is doing well.

Ronin, sign me up for Fenris as well. I finally have one of every set.

Also, a noob question. If I'm using multipe common/uncommon squads or heroes, do I need to have multiple cards for them. I was thinking if the hero had more than 1 life, than yes, but if it is a squad or a 1 life hero, it wouldn't matter.
Uncommon units require one card per figure for order markers. Common heroes are just like common squads...one card for as many as you can afford.

And are you sure you want to commit to more than one map when driving from Fresno? You should be the last one to have to contribute extra with the distance you are coming!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 10th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow! I'm honored that you're using my Arboretum map in your tournament. I have a new version that I've been working on for a few weeks that is much, much better. I'll try to crank it out today so you can update the OP.

By the way, it uses the entire FotA, (Wall walks, battlements, and even did a Gamebear and used some of the castle wall bases for support).
Old September 10th, 2011, 11:07 AM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

Its no problem at all. I'll just build the maps with my bud Aaron when we get there. I don't mind helpin out if it means we can get a good tournament goin.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old September 10th, 2011, 01:01 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by onibaku06 View Post
Its no problem at all. I'll just build the maps with my bud Aaron when we get there. I don't mind helpin out if it means we can get a good tournament goin.
Just be aware that we have no more than 1 hour between the time the doors open to the time the tournament starts for set up.

We usually plan on a 12:00 noon start time, but if we are playing at Ronin Games in Castro Valley, we don't even have that hour - they open their doors at noon on Saturdays. Game Kastle opens at 11:00am so we have a little breathing space there.

~Z

P.S. @ RV - On the OP, here is a better link for Ronin Games & Hobbies than the one you've got.

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; September 10th, 2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old September 10th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ooof. Doors don't open until noon? Okay. We can make that work.

Sent out the PM Blast, edited the OP with map sign ups, updating the location link, added times, and finished with a bit of THREATENING BOLD TEXT! Duh dun dun...

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old September 10th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

You can sign be up to bring Arboretum.

I'll be bringing a spare army, too, in case we have a drop in.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old September 10th, 2011, 08:42 PM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

Thats no problem at all. We'll be there early enough to be ready on time.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown

Last edited by onibaku06; September 10th, 2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old September 10th, 2011, 09:19 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post

Sent out the PM Blast, edited the OP with map sign ups, updating the location link, added times, and finished with a bit of THREATENING BOLD TEXT! Duh dun dun...
It's very rare that Ed doesn't open early... I'm sure if I ask nicely Ed or one of his minions will be there to open the doors early. I don't think set-up will be a problem.

Carney's Trade List
Old September 10th, 2011, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post

It's very rare that Ed doesn't open early... I'm sure if I ask nicely Ed or one of his minions will be there to open the doors early. I don't think set-up will be a problem.
I just double-checked Ed's event listing for us on his website & it still says we start at 11am. It's safe to change the OP back.

Carney's Trade List
Old September 11th, 2011, 04:19 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Perfect! Thanks Carnival.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old September 11th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

You can add my brother and Jason as maybes-it might help me pressure them into coming.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old September 11th, 2011, 11:11 PM

Xonk21 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am highly disappointed to announce that I will not be attending one of my favorite events of the year. And I can't believe it's been a whole year since I've seen all of you! But as of now, I will not be attending this tourney.

In regrets,
Xonk

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day