Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 31st, 2011, 12:42 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
+1 for Ayrwode's Bluff.

How about nyys' Underdark Forest again? It was at the Immortals Tourney in January, but I didn't get a chance to play it then (plus it was the location of a pretty epic final duel ).

That one does look like a lot of fun...I'm always for roads to height!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old August 31st, 2011, 03:18 AM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

Add a +1 for these maps:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...?do=file&id=43

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=235

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=236

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=239

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=134

Sorry I can't list them the way you guys do. I'm doing all this from my phone.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old August 31st, 2011, 04:17 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay. I've thought it over, and I'm willing to give Ronin Games a shot. It's not terribly far from SJ, and for those coming from central CA and Oakland it'll be closer. Carnival Man, can you set up the event with the store for us? Timeframe would be 11- 6, with a noon start time. I'm expecting around 20 people (the usual for our NHSDs, so we'll want roughly ten tables. You say we'd be the only event that day, so I'm assuming that won't be an issue.

As for maps, cmgames, what is TWAMP-lite? Sorry, not a term I'm familiar with. As for the rest, I appreciate the map suggestion. I'm working on a map pool, and I'll have something posted on that front soon!

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old August 31st, 2011, 04:40 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Yay for holding at Ronin Games in Castro Valley! That's generous of you RV, to hold it there even though it's not the closest option for you. I'll probably hold a tourney there myself too. It just seems so central.

Also folks, if you'd like to take BART to Castro Valley and will need a lift from the BART station to the game store, just holler. I'm sure many of us will be able to pick you up along the way.
Old August 31st, 2011, 06:28 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Okay. I've thought it over, and I'm willing to give Ronin Games a shot. It's not terribly far from SJ, and for those coming from central CA and Oakland it'll be closer. Carnival Man, can you set up the event with the store for us? Timeframe would be 11- 6, with a noon start time. I'm expecting around 20 people (the usual for our NHSDs, so we'll want roughly ten tables. You say we'd be the only event that day, so I'm assuming that won't be an issue.

As for maps, cmgames, what is TWAMP-lite? Sorry, not a term I'm familiar with. As for the rest, I appreciate the map suggestion. I'm working on a map pool, and I'll have something posted on that front soon!

I was just there today before picking up Carnival Boy from school, but I didn't see your post until just now. I'm sure 11-6 will be fine with Ed & with this much advance notice he will make sure we are the only official event during the day. So with your above post it's 99.9% a done deal with him already.

Carney's Trade List
Old August 31st, 2011, 06:50 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Excellent! Just be shore to update us with a confirmation as soon as you get it, Carnival Man. Once we're confirmed, I'll send out the mass PMs. Thanks.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old August 31st, 2011, 07:08 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
As for maps, cmgames, what is TWAMP-lite? Sorry, not a term I'm familiar with.
The Tournament Worthy Asymmetric Map Project (TWAMP)

TWAMP-lite

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old August 31st, 2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Excellent! Just be shore to update us with a confirmation as soon as you get it, Carnival Man. Once we're confirmed, I'll send out the mass PMs. Thanks.

I just called Ed to double-check & he said we're good to go...I said we should plan for 24 players & it's not a problem. So that's about as official as it gets!

Carney's Trade List
Old September 1st, 2011, 07:35 PM

zyx is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
+1 for Ayrwode's Bluff.

How about nyys' Underdark Forest again? It was at the Immortals Tourney in January, but I didn't get a chance to play it then (plus it was the location of a pretty epic final duel ).

I think this map looks good
Old September 1st, 2011, 08:55 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Dignan's Trespasser is another map that I'd love to see.

If it helps the decision-making process, I can bring either or both of the maps I've suggested.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old September 1st, 2011, 11:51 PM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

I like the Underdark one. Once I find out the status of me and Aarons participation, I will volunteer to bring maps again.

Typhon, did you ever find that missing custom piece that you lost at VW I?

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old September 2nd, 2011, 04:44 PM

Ed from Ronin Games posted our Bay Area Brawl as an event on his fb page this morning...if anyone here is also on facebook you might want to rsvp there too (if only to make him feel great about hosting our local NHSD!)

Linky: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ronin-...36012519784323

Carney's Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day