Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 13th, 2011, 07:07 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Northeast (New England) NHSD 2011: Mash-Up Smash-Up Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Is their any way that the point total can be hanged to 465? I feel that unusual point totals call for unusual armies.
Sadly I cannot make that change. However, if your just a few points over in one of your armies, just let your opponent know. We're nice enough to have some fun with a little wiggle room in the armies don't you think? just don't use an overcosted army in an Alley.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 13th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I changed my offer to either the knights or the swog, we don`t have to do both. I also have 1 C3V unit for trade: Zogross Hardscale.
Old September 13th, 2011, 07:27 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
I changed my offer to either the knights or the swog, we don`t have to do both. I also have 1 C3V unit for trade: Zogross Hardscale.
You may actually want to try the Trade Thread. There's absolutely nothing wrong with posting here, but I guarentee you you'll save so much more luck on the trade thread.

Old September 14th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
You may actually want to try the Trade Thread. There's absolutely nothing wrong with posting here, but I guarentee you you'll save so much more luck on the trade thread.
The problem is, I don`t want to be known as a trader, because then I`ll get people from all over wanting to trade. I`m not comfortable with sending my figures and/or money in the mail, and neither is my parents. Also, I`ve gotten two offers so far and I`m working it out with them. I don`t care how many knights or swogs I get, I just want 1 each, min., especially the swog. If I got the swog, I would have every orc! Thanks for letting me do it here.
Old September 14th, 2011, 09:51 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Hey all,

I'm about 90% sure I'll be able to make it, with my wife (now lubie on the boards). I'll write again when I'm 100%.

We'll probably drive up on Friday and stay at a B&B. I'm not sure if we'll be able to help set up though... she's willing to play, but maybe not willing to stay ALL day.

Scapemage (or others), any thoughts on good places to stay in the area, or things we have to do while we're in the area? We'll mostly be around Friday evening since I expect we'll have a leisurely morning followed by a day of 'Scape!

As plans firm up, I'll know more... especially whether we can help set up or whatnot.

Looking forward to it... haven't played with all ya'll for many a moon.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old September 14th, 2011, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyphot View Post
Hey all,

I'm about 90% sure I'll be able to make it, with my wife (now lubie on the boards). I'll write again when I'm 100%.

We'll probably drive up on Friday and stay at a B&B. I'm not sure if we'll be able to help set up though... she's willing to play, but maybe not willing to stay ALL day.

Scapemage (or others), any thoughts on good places to stay in the area, or things we have to do while we're in the area? We'll mostly be around Friday evening since I expect we'll have a leisurely morning followed by a day of 'Scape!

As plans firm up, I'll know more... especially whether we can help set up or whatnot.

Looking forward to it... haven't played with all ya'll for many a moon.
Brattleboro is plenty of fun. There's an Inn, but I can't quite remember the name. It's pretty cheap and not a bad place. It's on the same street with tons of shops, like Hammaforfs and Staples. I'm on my iPod at the moment so I will get you more information tomorrow.

Any help setting up is greatly appreciated! We already have people supplying terrain, but we have 18 maps to set up, so were going to need as many hands as we can get.

Old September 15th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Some places I like in Brattleboro:

McNeill's Brewery, Elliot St. A microbrewery that has been around a long time. Great beer.

Fireworks, Main St. Pizza, pasta, etc. Best food available downtown.

Latchis Cinema. Watch whatever is on the main screen---it's a lovely art deco space. If you want to stay in the heart of downtown I know people that have and liked it. (It's probably more expensive than one of the generic Holiday Inn/Econolodge/??? near junctions 1 and 3 though, which is the place to look for cheap prices).

North End Butcher and Deli, Putney Rd. If you do stay out at junction 3 and want quick good food, this is the place (with a bit of lead time (15mins?), they do a take-out restaurant-style menu you could take back to the hotel).

Chelsea Royal Diner, Route 9. Great place for breakfast; has an emphasis on supporting local farmers (and even produce some of their own food: vegetables, eggs, apples). This is close to the tournament venue in West Brattleboro (which is about ten minute drive from downtown Bratt). As it'll be peak time on a Saturday morning, allow 10-20mins to get a table.

Artificial Animal: Society, Government & Corporations, Talk by Peter Kinder, Marlboro College Grad Center (downtown Brattleboro; not in Marlboro). Free talk at 5pm on the Friday.

Full disclosure: I have personal connections to most of these places. However, as those connections tended to come about because I loved the place, it's not too much of a stretch to recommend them I think.
Old September 15th, 2011, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Some places I like in Brattleboro:

McNeill's Brewery, Elliot St. A microbrewery that has been around a long time. Great beer.

Fireworks, Main St. Pizza, pasta, etc. Best food available downtown.

Latchis Cinema. Watch whatever is on the main screen---it's a lovely art deco space. If you want to stay in the heart of downtown I know people that have and liked it. (It's probably more expensive than one of the generic Holiday Inn/Econolodge/??? near junctions 1 and 3 though, which is the place to look for cheap prices).

North End Butcher and Deli, Putney Rd. If you do stay out at junction 3 and want quick good food, this is the place (with a bit of lead time (15mins?), they do a take-out restaurant-style menu you could take back to the hotel).

Chelsea Royal Diner, Route 9. Great place for breakfast; has an emphasis on supporting local farmers (and even produce some of their own food: vegetables, eggs, apples). This is close to the tournament venue in West Brattleboro (which is about ten minute drive from downtown Bratt). As it'll be peak time on a Saturday morning, allow 10-20mins to get a table.

Artificial Animal: Society, Government & Corporations, Talk by Peter Kinder, Marlboro College Grad Center (downtown Brattleboro; not in Marlboro). Free talk at 5pm on the Friday.

Full disclosure: I have personal connections to most of these places. However, as those connections tended to come about because I loved the place, it's not too much of a stretch to recommend them I think.
The Latchis is closed currently due to flooding. It may be open by the tiem of the event, but that is unconfirmed. As far as hotels:
Here's a list.

Old September 15th, 2011, 12:43 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for all the great recommendations! I hope we can make it!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old September 16th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Less than a month away! So close-yet so far.
Old September 19th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

I`ve already gotten quite a few responses, and they`ve wanted to trade, so I`m fine with trading. For trade, I have waves 1, 8, 9(heroes only), 11, 12, and 13. You must contact me before September 28th so I can get the stuff ready. I also posted becaus we`re not on the first page anymore, and that annoys me!
Old September 19th, 2011, 04:04 PM

Quote:
I`ve already gotten quite a few responses, and they`ve wanted to trade, so I`m fine with trading. For trade, I have waves 1, 8, 9(heroes only), 11, 12, and 13. You must contact me before September 28th so I can get the stuff ready. I also posted becaus we`re not on the first page anymore, and that annoys me!
Thanks for bumping.

We still haven't heard from many many people, where are you guys!

I will get the map list up and running today.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day