Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 4th, 2011, 09:24 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Northeast (New England) NHSD 2011: Mash-Up Smash-Up Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
450 points? Not my favorite (I like 550- 600 better), but not bad. Thanks for posting so early. Now I can start making my army!
Yeah. 450 makes it so that team and 3 player games don't take ages to play, and the official scenario I picked requires a 450 point army. Might as well make it simple and allow your army to work with every format.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 5th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
450 points? Not my favorite (I like 550- 600 better), but not bad. Thanks for posting so early. Now I can start making my army!
Yeah. 450 makes it so that team and 3 player games don't take ages to play, and the official scenario I picked requires a 450 point army. Might as well make it simple and allow your army to work with every format.
Yeah, I understand. 600 point armies team games would be outrageous!
Old September 8th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I might make this one, depends on if everything falls in the right place. First heroscape tourny in a while and I have none of the "newest"(haha) but should be fun figured I could bring a few of my family( best friends) and hopefully get em into it so I have someone to play with.

So a maybe for me but I always love Vermont so we'll have to see

~Shades

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old September 8th, 2011, 07:03 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
I might make this one, depends on if everything falls in the right place. First heroscape tourny in a while and I have none of the "newest"(haha) but should be fun figured I could bring a few of my family( best friends) and hopefully get em into it so I have someone to play with.

So a maybe for me but I always love Vermont so we'll have to see

~Shades
Hope you guys can come down. Your PM box has been full for months, wihc is why you didn't receive a PM about my last few events.

Lots of old faces will still be around Shades, you'll know people.

Old September 10th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Shades Fan! Woohoo!

I like 450pts and the prize format. For the prize table, I'm thinking that bringing a bunch of smaller stuff (breaking a booster into the two squads as separate prizes for example) to better spread the love (increasing the chances of everyone getting a prize, and many people getting two or more smaller ones). I'd really like to see some C3V and SoV stuff on there too, if anyone wants to bring some?
Old September 10th, 2011, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Shades Fan! Woohoo!

I like 450pts and the prize format. For the prize table, I'm thinking that bringing a bunch of smaller stuff (breaking a booster into the two squads as separate prizes for example) to better spread the love (increasing the chances of everyone getting a prize, and many people getting two or more smaller ones). I'd really like to see some C3V and SoV stuff on there too, if anyone wants to bring some?
I unforetuneately do not own any C3V, but if anyone does, that'd be great. I too will be bringing some small stuff, including a few unreleased (with permission) C3G singles. Since everything is being raffled, the more small things you bring, the more people will enjoy getting a prize.

Old September 12th, 2011, 03:46 PM

warlordofthewolves is surprisingly tart

sounds great me and green mnt goblin will be there
Old September 12th, 2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlordofthewolves View Post
sounds great me and green mnt goblin will be there
Already got ya' down.

Congrats on the 10th post.

Old September 13th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

The reason I`m putting this here and not in the trade thread is this is only open to people who are going to this. Does anybody going have an extra Knights and tha Swog pack that they would sell to me for a reasonable price? If you do, shoot me a PM, and we can make the transaction at NHSD New England. It can be used or new, and we`ll come up with a price depending. Thanks!
Old September 13th, 2011, 05:55 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

I am now a definite attendee.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old September 13th, 2011, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
I am now a definite attendee.
Sweet! There's still tons of people we haven't heard from (positive or negative), so if any of you see some of our 'scapers for some sort of function or game night, please let them know about this event!

Also, sorry I haven't gotten around to posting the maps. All but 2 of them have been picked out. I will get the list up soon.

Old September 13th, 2011, 07:03 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Is their any way that the point total can be hanged to 465? I feel that unusual point totals call for unusual armies.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day