Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 10th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD 11 Peoria, IL 10/15/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
Wow, there are some astute gueses
Heroscape Music CD (how did you know???)
Heroes of the Moon Tribe
The only thing I could think of for C* was CD. After that, all the years of watching Wheel of Fortune finally paid off!

So it was Moon Tribe!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 10th, 2011, 10:19 AM

WarriorOfEberron is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar View Post
I wonder if any of those prizes relate to something I saw on the front page once...
WHERE???
Old September 10th, 2011, 04:17 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Heroes of the Moon Tribe
The only thing I could think of for C* was CD. After that, all the years of watching Wheel of Fortune finally paid off!

So it was Moon Tribe!
Not to brag but... TOLD YA SO!!!!! Lol it was actually Boromirs guess. I just wrote it down.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old September 11th, 2011, 04:58 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry for the double post but I have news concerning me going to the tourney. The date for the wedding has been scheduled. Its the 15th. BUT! Mom says since I was already planning on going to this event then I may be able to go instead and be dropped off at the tourney early.(HA! In your face Mac!) So if I had to choose between the wedding and the tourney which should I choose? (I`m choosing tourney if I get the choice. You all can just tell me that its the right choice so I feel better about missing the wedding.) Also boromer might be able to caravan with me. So keep us on the maybe but if everything goes well I should show up with boromer and my 2 brothers. See you guys there! (Hopefully...)

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old September 11th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Hello, I've got a quick question. What is your opinion on proxing in this tourney? I'm missing one of my Krav, and one of my Nakita, and just before I possibly construct a Vydar army, I'm curious if I can use a Nakita agent to take the spot of a missing Krav.
Old September 11th, 2011, 08:05 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Hello, I've got a quick question. What is your opinion on proxing in this tourney? I'm missing one of my Krav, and one of my Nakita, and just before I possibly construct a Vydar army, I'm curious if I can use a Nakita agent to take the spot of a missing Krav.
I don't know,But you could probably borrow from someone.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 11th, 2011, 08:09 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Marvel Master Set
Swarm Master Set
Castle Set
S***** R*****
Ornak
Heroes of the Moon Tribe

S****** P*****
Synergy Poster

D*** T****
Dice Tower

S****** C*****
Synergy Charts

D*** T***
Dice Tray

Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate
Pretty sure on a couple of these, not so much on the others.

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old September 11th, 2011, 08:10 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
I have an extra of the Nakitas. I might have an extra Krav...would have to check.

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old September 11th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
I have an extra of the Nakitas. I might have an extra Krav...would have to check.
It would be up to Ryougabot, as the TD, to rule on proxies. Borrowing a figure or squad would be a good route to take. I have several extra Kravs - which one are you missing?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 12th, 2011, 07:45 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So far we've got,

Marvel Master Set
Swarm Master Set
Castle Set
S***** R*****
Ornak
Heroscape Music CD.
Heroes Of the Moon Tribe
Synergy Poster
Dice Tower
Synergy Charts
Dice Tray
Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate

So we're just missing one....

It could Almost be Skahen Repaint,Just one letter short.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 12th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

We have all the gueses in...you guys are so smart.

Marvel Master Set
Swarm Master Set
Castle Set
Skahen Repaint
Ornak
Heroscape Music CD.
Heroes Of the Moon Tribe
Synergy Poster
Dice Tower
Synergy Charts
Dice Tray
Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate

I need to find a couple more prizes

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old September 12th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I would be OK with borrowing from others coming...This is not a MTG tournament. Just post what you need in this thread and I am sure someone will help you out. If you loan figures, please be sure and label the bottom as yours. This tournament is not responsible for lost or stolen figs.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day