Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 8th, 2011, 08:59 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD 11 Peoria, IL 10/15/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Argh! One of my friends is planning a wedding on that day. Its not the definite day yet but you should bump me onto the maybe list.
OH NO, what about your +2?
The +2 are my brothers. They are going with with me to the wedding. I`ll tell you if any thing changes.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old September 8th, 2011, 09:06 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I may be out.
Please put me back on the maybe list.
Quote:
Argh! One of my friends is planning a wedding on that day. Its not the definite day yet but you should bump me onto the maybe list.
What? Did you guys hear about my unbeaten tournament record and get cold feet? That's right, I've never lost a game at a tournament!

I've never won either, but that's beside the point.
Its some friends from our church.(We both go to the same one)

And Ryougabot His plus two would be om the maybe list too,They're his brothers.

Edit:ninja'd

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 8th, 2011, 09:41 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Kinda late in the planning, aren't they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
First post here, searching for a good five player map, and I stumble across this. A tournament in my hometown! This seems like a great tourney, and I will likely be attending. Count me on the list! I'll begin making my army soon. My dad might also want to come, I really don't know. If you need some tiles, I have 5 master sets worth so I could probably build a board or two if needed.

Just an FYI, this IS the day of RHS homecoming so if there is a time conflict with that, (probably not, dances start at 7 usually) homecoming will probably come first. Just trying not to be TOO socially awkward.
Welcome! Bring all that want to come. In years' past, we're done by 5:00pm, 5:30 at the EXTREME latest. And if you're not in the final match, by 4:00 + tear down. There is usually another group that meets after us and they need to start their setup (Flames of War?)

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old September 8th, 2011, 09:46 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I am pulling a pool together of GREAT prizes. Some of the donations will pay for those prizes, some will pay for store gift certificates. I think you will be impressed by the prizes Do you guys want previews?
Yes!

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old September 9th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
Quote:
I am pulling a pool together of GREAT prizes. Some of the donations will pay for those prizes, some will pay for store gift certificates. I think you will be impressed by the prizes Do you guys want previews?
Yes!
Marvel Master Set
Swarm Master Set
Castle Set
S***** R*****
O****
H******** M**** C*
H***** O* t** M*** T****
S****** P*****
D*** T****
S****** C*****
D*** T***
Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Last edited by Ryougabot; September 9th, 2011 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Preview format Stolen from Guru
Old September 9th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Great, I'll prolly be coming then. Add my dad to the confirmed list, he wants to come. My sisters may also come, buty they'll be in casual games if they do.
Old September 9th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Let the guessing begin!
Quote:
Marvel Master Set
Swarm Master Set
Castle Set
S***** R*****

O****
Ornak

H******** M**** C*
Heroscape Music CD

H***** O* t** M*** T****
Heroes of the M*** T****

S****** P*****

D*** T****

S****** C*****

D*** T***

Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 9th, 2011, 06:04 PM

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Let the guessing begin!
Quote:
Marvel Master Set
Swarm Master Set
Castle Set
S***** R*****

O****
Ornak

H******** M**** C*
Heroscape Music CD

H***** O* t** M*** T****
Heroes of the Moon Tribe

S****** P*****

D*** T****

S****** C*****

D*** T***

Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old September 9th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I thought about Moon Tribe, but the expansion was called Heroes of the Moon (or Moons, depending on where you look). The Mohican River Tribe was part of that same wave.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 9th, 2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
Quote:
Kinda late in the planning, aren't they?
Not really. I and the groom believe that the courtship part is for the waiting. After your engaged then you just schedule it the next convenient day for the most people you can.

Old September 9th, 2011, 09:53 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

I wonder if any of those prizes relate to something I saw on the front page once...
Old September 10th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow, there are some astute gueses
Marvel Master Set
Swarm Master Set
Castle Set
S***** R*****
Ornak
Heroscape Music CD (how did you know???)
Heroes of the Moon Tribe
S****** P*****
D*** T****
S****** C*****
D*** T***
Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day