Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 16th, 2010, 06:02 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD'10

Kinda off topic: I'm cleaning up around here & I still have a bunch of empty HS boxes that I haven't broken down or thrown away yet. If there is anyone who wants some or all of these I'll save them & bring 'em to hand off at the tourney:

Aquilla's Alliance x1
TJ x1
VW x1
TT x1
RttFF x2
FotA x2
SotM x2
RotV x2
Marvel x1
MS3 x1 or 2?

PM me if interested. I might find some more this week.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old August 16th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

GameKastle confirms the date. We have our usual space reserved- Bring on the Brawl!

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old August 17th, 2010, 01:05 AM

Winin Woo who?

Why not have 2 awards: best general (you win the most battles) and best army builder (your army beat the most other armies)? These two winners could then face off with their own armies for total domination.
Old August 17th, 2010, 01:25 AM

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maps and Glyph Pool updated- see first post.

Old August 17th, 2010, 09:14 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can provide Vorago & Blackroot.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old August 17th, 2010, 10:38 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

We'll bring Kodiak...

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old August 17th, 2010, 01:41 PM

Noted with appreciation, gentlemen!

Also, I've decided to go with 460 points for the army total. Start planning your army today!

Old August 17th, 2010, 02:32 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker

So if Kim goes 3-2 and her army goes 5-0, she's 8-2. And if Bob is 5-0 but his army is 2-3, he's 7-3. Then Kim places ahead of Bob. I think that gives the right incentive, namely, bring a good army!

Does your first game count double? Seems like it should.

=====

Swiss Army Knife:
120 Fen Hydra
120 Wyrmlings x4 (TBD)
120 Deathreavers x3
100 Krav Maga

Board control, screening, range, special attacks, manuever, assassination, and decent defense.
Old August 17th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Are you planning on having backup armies ala New Year-New Army?

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; August 17th, 2010 at 03:00 PM. Reason: If these SoCal people don't start planning soon I might have to come to NorCal!
Old August 17th, 2010, 03:10 PM

That's the current proposal as it stands, Grim. I'm waiting for any additional feedback before it gets set in stone.

Also, that's a vicious little army you have there. Very nice.

And of course you'd be welcome to join us S1R. To answer your question, the only armies present will be those that the players bring. Because they directly affect the rankings at the end of the day, having multiple armies per player or armies from an unowned "pool" would disrupt things too much.

Old August 18th, 2010, 12:42 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got Wave 12/D2 available in the store now if anybody wants some.

~Z

My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; August 18th, 2010 at 08:48 AM. Reason: I also have three of each available to loan - if I'm not using them!
Old August 18th, 2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
If these SoCal people don't start planning soon I might have to come to NorCal!
Please! We miss you.

~Z

My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; August 18th, 2010 at 12:45 AM. Reason: But really, if they are slackers, why don't you jump in and organize something?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day