Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 20th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hexes in Texas 2010: A National Heroscape Day event - 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by killergoat72 View Post
When I saw Fenix I was suprised. I did not even consider a girl actually being good at heroscape.She definitley was good and very freindly.
Fenix is BroInLaw's sister and my sister-in-law. She's played 'scape with us every Christamas and Easter holiday since forever. She started coming to tournaments last NHSD (she went 4-1) and is usually unstoppable with the minions.

(I don't know what happened to Fenix's and Podwest's Minions. They both lost their dice mojo at MHSD...)

I will pass on the compliments, Killergoat.

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; October 20th, 2010 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Glad you played her and not me. She always kicks my ***...
Old October 20th, 2010, 09:14 PM

jaramillohector Woo who?

Hey guys me and my family had a great time (even though I only got a win because of the bye). Does any one have any idea when the next tournament might be and if we could help in any way?
Old October 20th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The next tourney, using the past two years as a guide, would be the North Texas Shootout.

This tournament is a multi-player free for all and is a lot of fun.

If you attended this tournament, I will send a PM to you telling you about the next one.*

Glad you had fun, even though your wife had the Sonlen.

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; October 20th, 2010 at 09:41 PM. Reason: * it's NOT spam. It's a friendly reminder of fun 'scape events occuring in your area. Definitely NOT spam!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day