Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: Marvel Allowed?
Yes 11 29.73%
No 26 70.27%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 9th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Gen Con Main Event Champion - 2015

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/16/10

Sweet. I can just go and enjoy it then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattserTruckRally View Post
I've talked with jacob_jp and ManTrain and we'll try to get something started for Columbus, preferably at the same location that we had last year. If we cannot do it, I'll let you guys know sooner then later so people can set up in other locations.
Old August 10th, 2011, 10:09 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesel99 View Post
Sweet. I can just go and enjoy it then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattserTruckRally View Post
I've talked with jacob_jp and ManTrain and we'll try to get something started for Columbus, preferably at the same location that we had last year. If we cannot do it, I'll let you guys know sooner then later so people can set up in other locations.

Yeah no involvement needed. Jacob, ManTrain, and myrself will take care of setup the night before and in the morning. Also I'll track match results and take care of pairings for the event. Once Jacob gives me confirmation that we can book a room at CABS I'll put a post up for it.

Grenade lobbyist
Old August 10th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I'm probably going to come up, unless Aldin comes to Louisville, in which case I have to go there since harassing him is the highlight of my day!

Great seeing you boys at GenCon, by the way!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 10th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Pete, if it's anything like last year, the Louisville NHSD will be the week before to maximize attendance.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 10th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Pete, if it's anything like last year, the Louisville NHSD will be the week before to maximize attendance.
Old August 10th, 2011, 02:20 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Yes, for a qualifying event, we will be able to provide some prize support.

It will be like Marvel, Swarm, Castle...but that is better than a big box of nothing.

So I am setting thresholds and tiers.

At 12 -23, receive one of each; anything below that 12 will not receive support from the allotment I have to give.

If your event is 24 - 35, I will probably double up the Castle and Marvel.

36+; 2 of all 3.

So start linking and posting this thread with your events. I will set the cut off time in the Fall. At least this way, you know there is some support and you can start planning.
Also, should someone make a new thread for "Ohioscape NHSD 2011"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day